PDA

View Full Version : The Dukes of Hazzard Movie

dwcrash
12-10-2004, 08:52 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows when this will be released? I heard Jessica Simpson is playing Daisy, Burt Relnolds as Boss Hogg??? and Willie Nelson as Uncle Jesse!

JLanphear
12-10-2004, 09:17 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........jessica :o

muddkitten
12-10-2004, 09:32 AM
did you hear they are also tryin to get the rebel flag off the general lee?:grr:

cknox88
12-10-2004, 09:41 AM
I found the cast on this web site so here it goes:

Credited cast:
Seann William Scott(stiffler) .... Bo Duke
Johnny Knoxville .... Luke Duke
Jessica Simpson .... Daisy Duke
Burt Reynolds .... Boss Hogg
Willie Nelson .... Uncle Jesse
rest of cast listed alphabetically
Lynda Carter
M.C. Gainey .... Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane
Nikki Griffin .... Katie Woods
Kevin Heffernan
David Koechner
Jacqui Maxwell
James Roday .... Billy Prickett
Michael Weston .... Enos

thiers a littlle more info if you go to here:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377818/

Rico
12-10-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by muddkitten
did you hear they are also tryin to get the rebel flag off the general lee?:grr:

That's horsechit if it goes thru.

I"m eager to see it. That series ran during my childhood and was watched religionsly on Friday nights at 8 PM.

muddkitten
12-10-2004, 11:10 AM
i won't watch it if they do! that's why it's called the general lee. it's bad enuff boss hog and uncles jesse is supposed to be fat and they got burt reynolds bein boss hog! how jacked up is this movie gonna be!:grr:

MY450R
12-10-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Rico

I"m eager to see it. That series ran during my childhood and was watched religionsly on Friday nights at 8 PM.
haha me too man that was long long ago

JLanphear
12-10-2004, 11:58 AM
i won't watch it if they do! that's why it's called the general lee. it's bad enuff boss hog and uncles jesse is supposed to be fat and they got burt reynolds bein boss hog! how jacked up is this movie gonna be!:grr:

In the original series they said the guy that played boss hog (R.I.P.) was really not fat, they used a fat pillow to make him look that way.

but anyway, back to what I was saying before.....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....jessica :o

Mxjunkie
12-10-2004, 12:01 PM

a school in our district banned the confederate flag from being on school property, theres gonna be some flying on it if i have anything to do with it :devil:

the cast sounds good, it goes from jessica simpson to jonny knoxville lmao

86350x
12-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Hear that 400grl:p

honduh440
12-10-2004, 12:59 PM
yeah jessica simpson is in the movie alright

JESSICA (http://www.sweetkisses.net/images/dukesset/)

12-10-2004, 01:17 PM
General Lee? Im pretty sure itll be changed to the General Grant for this movie, with an american flag on the roof. Do you think liberal hollywood would stand for historical accuracy??

muddkitten
12-10-2004, 01:23 PM
if they can't make it the way it's supposed to be they don't need to make it!:cool: they're gonna ruin it for the people that know how it is supposed to be

bansheeguy77
12-10-2004, 01:33 PM
if they can't make it the way it's supposed to be they don't need to make it!:cool: they're gonna ruin it for the people that know how it is supposed to be

exactly. i used to always watch it until i seen every episode like 40 times. i didnt really care for the reunion tv thing they did. so i hope this one is atleast semi like the actual show. i just cant picture stiffler and knoxville in a serious role...but j sim in short shorts is reason enough for me to see. that last pic was hard to quit staring at :eek:

12-10-2004, 01:46 PM
That last pic had knoxville in it so it must be on the set of the movie. If shes wearing that in it, im there!

TheFontMaster
12-10-2004, 02:13 PM
That would be obsurd if the take the rebel flag off the general lee. The flag is what makes the general lee, the general lee.

But Johnny Knopxville is in it. so that is awsome. He is a great actor.

And I heard someone say Jessica Simpson :devil:

JLanphear
12-10-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
And I heard someone say Jessica Simpson :devil:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......:o

dunnonuttin
12-10-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Rico

I"m eager to see it. That series ran during my childhood and was watched religionsly on Friday nights at 8 PM. same here. i heard they were makin some movie at atlanta motor speedway with jeff foxworthy and jeff gordon and some other people. that rebel flag thing is bull chit. if they dont like it, dont go see it cause that is pretty much what makes the car the general lee