PDA

View Full Version : I got 48 stickers and a t-shirt

tator
12-09-2004, 07:57 PM
I wrote to Toomey racing and about 4 days later I got 48 Stickers
and a Toomey T-shirt for free. I thought about writing to yamaha or honda and asking for a 450

Syrus
12-09-2004, 08:02 PM
I think you better stick with writing for stickers, and dont push ur ur luck.

APK400exRacer
12-09-2004, 08:10 PM
i dont belive you got 48 stickers and a shirt from one letter. What did you say?:rolleyes:

tator
12-09-2004, 08:30 PM
151 Brosi Orchard Rd.
Winston, OR 97496
October 31, 2004

Toomey Inc.
Paso Robles, CA
Fax #: (805) 239-2514

Dear Toomey,

I just recently purchased a Toomey B-1 pipe kit for my 2002 Yamaha Blaster.

The first day I got it, I was so excited I ran outside in the 90-degree hot sun and installed it. After it was done, I stepped back and looked at it with the sun glaring from the chrome of the pipe in my eyes. I got all excited as if it were the very first time I’d ever seen my bike. I ran over, jumped on my bike, held the clutch in, turned the key on and gave it a big kick-start. WOW! At first it startled me, but then I kept giving it more and more gas. The sound gave me such a rush. It was totally awesome. It echoed off the houses around me. My Mom, Dad and brother came running outside. I rode it up and down the street.

The next weekend my family and I went to Winchester Bay dunes in Oregon. The first thing I noticed about it was that I had a sixth gear. The throttle response was right there, with no hesitation. I now can go up any dune that I want to. When it was stock, I wasn’t able to go up some of these without getting stuck. I always get lots of complements on my pipe. People ask what kind of pipe I have, and I always tell them with pride it is a Toomey pipe.

I have a few questions. Will you ever make a Toomey B-2 pipe kit for a Blaster? Do you think I could get more stickers? That would be awesome.

Thank you for making the best pipe for a Blaster in the world. It still makes my adrenaline pump when I hear my bike start.

Sincerely,

Ethan Jarvis

440exnacsracer
12-09-2004, 08:41 PM
P.S.---- you have my address now,..... sooo maybe we could hook up for a night:eek2: :eek2:

j/k man, cant believe you got a free tee out of the letter though. congrats and go toomey!

tator
12-09-2004, 08:43 PM
The response from her!!!!!

Subject: B1 Pipe Kit

Date: 11/09/04

Dear Ethan,

Thank you for your letter regarding your purchase of the B1 pipe kit for your Yamaha Blaster. We are always happy to hear from our customers especially when they are as postive as you are!!

We have no current plans for a B2 system at the moment. At the moment. At the moment there is no other pipe out there competingwith us in the Blaster market. The B1 remains the undisputed best system for the Yamaha Blaster.

We are happy to send you only some but also what seems like an appropriate gift from us... since hearing your bike start up still makes your "adrenaline pump" we thought it only right that you have one of our adrenaline t-shirts!!

thanks again for taking the time to write us.

Ride safe!

Sincerley,
Debbi Corradini
General Manager

AZblaster44
12-10-2004, 10:27 AM
Thats one of the most perfect descriptions of a toomey pipe I've ever heard!! I still love the sound of mine when it starts up even though I dont ride the blaster anymore now that I have a 450:( :devil:

WOracing
12-10-2004, 04:17 PM
i should write to yoshimura about my exhaust:devil:

Narly R
12-10-2004, 04:32 PM
That awosme man! So now you can hook me up with stickers right?!?

:p

Quad18star
12-10-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
That awosme man! So now you can hook me up with stickers right?!?

:p

LOL ... I think he's gunna have to hook up a few people , or else his quad will be plastered with Toomey stickers . It'll be the Toomey machine . :p