PDA

View Full Version : Metzger hurt

HtFoxChick
12-09-2004, 07:49 PM
he was in Switzerland for the international Geneva SX (3rd and 4th of december) he did a nac flip and crashed just after landing... His bar pierced his abdomen !!!
The surgical operation is done now, everything his fine ... He's out at least 6 months. Poor guy!!!!:(

jdwxv3
12-09-2004, 07:50 PM
Dang it!!! Hate to hear that. He really rocked! At least he is ok now.

FasstMidnightZ
12-09-2004, 07:53 PM
wow that sucks cool guy and great rider

bama400ex
12-09-2004, 07:59 PM
yea i heard they had to remove one of his nuts. ouch that sucks. :(

12-09-2004, 08:01 PM
that sucks do they have video or anything of it?

HtFoxChick
12-09-2004, 08:01 PM
yeah, i heard that but I didn't want to mention it.:rolleyes: It's a guy thing....sooooooo...

There is a pic on FreestyleMTX.com

nosliw
12-09-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by sEX

lmao

SRH
12-09-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by sEX

wow your a sick ****

he did rupture one of his nuts poor guy, www.transworldmx.com for info

I-7
12-09-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by sEX

:eek2: :eek2:

Get better soon Metz! :(

Mxjunkie
12-09-2004, 08:38 PM
omg, thats horrible :(

knighttime
12-09-2004, 08:40 PM
id stop jumpin now, good time to retire

SRH
12-09-2004, 08:43 PM
i think met should just continue racing when he comes back maybe a demo here and there

Quad18star
12-09-2004, 08:45 PM
Ouch ... I know the feeling of having something puncture your abdomen .... Not Fun !!!!!

SGA
12-09-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by sEX

I know you meant a video of his crash, but it sounded like you wanted video of them removing his nad!
Or at least it did to me.:D

SGA
12-09-2004, 08:58 PM
Here, got this off the linked site:
---------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: 12.07.2004

We got this note from Russ Stratton, updating Metz's condition after a recent crash...

Saw your mention of Mike’s crash on the TransWorld website and wanted to update you and your readers. It actually occurred during his performance at the Geneva Supercross in Switzerland. He over rotated on a Nac Nac back flip and landed on top of the motorcycle and the foot peg caught him in the groin. He’s resting well and is in good spirits and is showing signs of that trademark Metzger humor regarding the situation. The doctor is saying he may be released toward the end of the week and we are hoping that he can fly home on Saturday.

Wishes for a speedy recovery can be sent to getwellmetz@hotmail.com and will be relayed to Metz at the hospital in Switzerland.

My guess is when those things are as big as Metzger’s seem to be, he’ll get along fine with one.
----------------------------------------------------------

QuadJunkies
12-09-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I know you meant a video of his crash, but it sounded like you wanted video of them removing his nad!
Or at least it did to me.:D I thought the same thing..... :o

That REALLY sucks. My kids will be bummed :( speedy recovery....

12-09-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I know you meant a video of his crash

exactly i dont wanna see his nad:huh

SRH
12-09-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by sEX
exactly i dont wanna see his nad:huh

i said you were a sick **** because you were excited to see a video of this guy getting hammered... by his bike

Mxjunkie
12-09-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by SRH
i said you were a sick **** because you were excited to see a video of this guy getting hammered... by his bike

im too big of a fan of metz to even imagine that happening let alone watch a video of it :( i dunno how he would wanna see him gettin slammed in the gonads by a bike ne way..

CRE Performance
12-09-2004, 09:18 PM
I wonder if its gonna throw his balance off having only one nut now and everything:confused: Its gotta cause you have to have huge balls to jump the way they do anyways:D

Get better Metz.:(

SRH
12-09-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by CRE Performance
I wonder if its gonna throw his balance off having only one nut now and everything:confused: Its gotta cause you have to have huge balls to jump the way they do anyways:D

Get better Metz.:(

i imagine it will hang in the middle

Moto92
12-09-2004, 09:32 PM
I hadnt seen anyone post this yet but Nate Adams is hurt too. He was over in Spain to doing an exhibition before an SX race. He tried a triple combo backflip, I think it was flip-heel clicker-nac nac. Anyways he didnt land it and broke his femur.

SGA
12-09-2004, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by SRH
He just asked if there was a video and he meant of the crash.

I dont like, in fact I hate to see anyone get hurt either, but if there was a video of it, I wanna see it too.
Call it human nature I guess.:ermm:

12-09-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by SGA
He just asked if there was a video and he meant of the crash.

I dont like, in fact I hate to see anyone get hurt either, but if there was a video of it, I wanna see it too.
Call it human nature I guess.:ermm:

finally someone who gets what im saying. sheesh:rolleyes:

SGA
12-09-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by sEX
finally someone who gets what im saying. sheesh:rolleyes:
They knew what you meant. Some people around here just like to jump on others for the fun of it, just to get a rise out of them .
I just ignore those types.