PDA

View Full Version : Heartbroken

sly400ex
12-09-2004, 05:38 PM
Here I am, 27yrs old and I feel like a little baby...I'm going to save the whole pitty story, but I am hurting right now.....What are some things I can do to keep her off my mind and move on? I've already joined a gym, try to ride when I can (it's getting cold outside) and hang out with my friends as much as possible, but it's the moments at night when I'm here alone or when I wake up alone that I am hurt most.....:(

Sorry for sounding like such a sissy.....:o

Any words of encouragement are welcome....

Big400EX
12-09-2004, 05:39 PM
Feel better, there's other women out there:ermm:

JR3
12-09-2004, 05:44 PM
jus remember wen life gets u down just keep on keeping on

HtFoxChick
12-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Sorry.:( If only our heart could listen to our head!! Time...is what it will take.

DEAL
12-09-2004, 05:53 PM
the bottle works well.

Scott-300ex
12-09-2004, 05:57 PM
you don't sound like a sissy to me, i know what you mean man

work on your quad, your car, go ride, like you said you do, go race, car at strip, quad, friends is a good idea like you said you do, i never really thought of that.

in the morning im never in the mood to get up for school, if you know what im sayin is, so i turn on my music, Mushroomhead or Lamb of God, up loud and that forces me to get up, gives me energy, you should try it and concentrate on the music and just think, well that girl lost me, too bad for her, and keep on truckin'

Tommy 17
12-09-2004, 06:12 PM
just listen to music thats all i do...

dirt308
12-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Just move on if she broke up with you then maybe it wasn't meant to be. Just hang out with friends, have people over, go on a riding vacation or something like that. Friends ussually help more then anything else can. good luck man hope you don't feel down to long. Just have fun with your lifeand don't let this ruin it.

nosliw
12-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by DEAL
the bottle works well.

yep

muddkitten
12-09-2004, 07:07 PM
naw the bottle don't help. just makes it worse. all you need are your friends and a lil time.;)

YFZ450Ridr
12-09-2004, 07:08 PM
listenin to music works well, keeps your head clear.

and another thing i love to do when i feel like crap is work on my quad. just start takin it apart and re assemble it. keeps you busy for a while and i enjoy workin on mine.

lol
12-09-2004, 07:11 PM
nah you dnt sound like a sissy, like everyone else said: music, whenever i get mad or something i ride my quad, it seems to help me out alot:)

DEAL
12-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by muddkitten
naw the bottle don't help. just makes it worse. all you need are your friends and a lil time.;)

I mean .. drink with friends .. always makes me happy.

bulkdriverlp
12-09-2004, 07:52 PM
ur not a sissy man. took me 5 years to get over an exgirlfriend. just hang out with ur friends and go buy a guitar and a music book and start a new hobby. hang in there, dont give up man, were here for ya. ive been there myself.

kamikaze_rzrbak
12-09-2004, 08:11 PM
find a punching bag and beat it to hell;)

CRE Performance
12-09-2004, 08:19 PM
Nope. These suggestions are all wrong.:D The only thing you can do is get on the hair of the dog that bit you. You need to find some big time major hoes. You need to get about minimum 2 or 3 that understand you dont want a relationship with them. After that, enjoy your freedom cause believe it or not, it dont last forever:devil:

sly400ex
12-09-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by CRE Performance
Nope. These suggestions are all wrong.:D The only thing you can do is get on the hair of the dog that bit you. You need to find some big time major hoes. You need to get about minimum 2 or 3 that understand you dont want a relationship with them. After that, enjoy your freedom cause believe it or not, it dont last forever:devil:

Hahaha...funniest one so far.....:D

But seriously, I've been through this once before and I told myself never will this happen again.....man was I wrong.....All that I have figured out above love...is that it can be so great when you find, but it can hurt so much when you lose it....:o

Thanks everyone....;) :o :(

JTRtrx250r
12-09-2004, 10:06 PM
Ya just gotta go thru a little greiving period, stay as busy as possible, things get worse before they get better bro....and they WILL/DO get better

Keep your chin up man, I say this w/ respect...NO chick is worth beating yourself up over, just get on w/ your life and the next thing you know BAM!...theres a better1 when you didnt think it was possible!

;) :)

MichaelS693
12-09-2004, 10:56 PM
i know what your saying.. i dated this girl for 2 years and then we just fell apart... just look at it like this... she wasn't the 1 woman for you... dont stress over it.. it happened for a reason and it is for the best but u cant get her off your mind.. dont look at it as being depressing just be like yeah those were the good ole days and i had fun... there is still a woman out there for you.. you gotta go over some obsticals and get your heart broke a few times before u find her.. its a part of life... sorry if i made no sense but i know what ur goin through:( :) .. also just enjoy being single and get with as many ladies as possible.. its like fishing... catch and release until u find the one that u like.. keep her.. if it dont work out then chew her up and **** her out;)

SGA
12-09-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
Ya just gotta go thru a little greiving period, stay as busy as possible, things get worse before they get better bro....and they WILL/DO get better

Keep your chin up man, I say this w/ respect...NO chick is worth beating yourself up over, just get on w/ your life and the next thing you know BAM!...theres a better1 when you didnt think it was possible!

;) :)
Yep, thats the truth right there:o

sly400ex
12-09-2004, 11:23 PM
Thanks EVERYONE! You all definately make it a little easier, and that I appreciate very much!:)

bansheeguy77
12-10-2004, 01:04 AM
yea bro i think we all know/ have known how ya feel. it sucks big time. just get some good "girl" friends and try to get to know them better, go out with your friends enjoy the single life again. pick some ho's up for good times. and when she gets on your mind think of all the bad times not the good ones. the good ones make u sad, the bad ones make you happy its over. and yea spend more time with your hobby doing something ya enjoy...or work more and get more $$. somethin ya couldnt do cause ya were strapped down with her.
btw was it marriage or just dating?

MY450R
12-10-2004, 06:41 AM
dude i still think about a my ex from 12 years ago and still love her now like i did then
i wont ever tell her but i will never forget her!
and no matter what .if i were married for 50 years and she asked me back out i would do it
time does help though

Samson
12-10-2004, 07:37 AM
Maybe we can help each other....somebody wanna take my ol lady off my hands? :devil:

muddkitten
12-10-2004, 07:38 AM
:eek:

MY450R
12-10-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Samson
Maybe we can help each other....somebody wanna take my ol lady off my hands? :devil:
hey sell her on ebay
thats what i did
hhhmmm what does she look like

Samson
12-10-2004, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
hhhmmm what does she look like

She has a good personality. ;)

MY450R
12-10-2004, 07:57 AM
thats not what i was lookin for
why do you want to get rid of her then

Samson
12-10-2004, 08:03 AM
I was just joking She's alright. But I only married half of her. Really am a little resentfull of that. :o

MY450R
12-10-2004, 08:05 AM
well wheres the other half at

Samson
12-10-2004, 08:13 AM
Well she ain't twins!

MY450R
12-10-2004, 08:16 AM
im sorry dude but i guess im clueless about what your trying to say
is she a whale or something or thinly challenged

Samson
12-10-2004, 08:33 AM
I wouldn't say she's a whale, but she doesn't exaclty have that hour-glass figure anymore. Let's say I put in a dollar and got change for a buck fifty!

n00b on a 400ex
12-10-2004, 08:38 AM
i love these topics, ok, if i was you, run her over, yes, take a truck/car/anything like that, pin it and run her over. she obviously doesnt like you, and was cheating on you. or just start an emo band, seems alot of people on here have the same problem

Samson
12-10-2004, 08:39 AM
And I want my dollar back.

Actually it was like $1.08 and best I figure is now up to $160-$1.70. :grr:

See, now you got me worked up. :scary:

MY450R
12-10-2004, 08:42 AM
I wouldn't say she's a whale, but she doesn't exaclty have that hour-glass figure anymore. Let's say I put in a dollar and got change for a buck fifty!
oh man im sorry to hear that
that would piss me off big time
if you married her when she was thin then thats who you married.not some chick that gained weight thats not who you married
my ex is hot 118lbs 5'8 blonde blue eyes large c cup
but man what a freakin ****** its not worth it to me
id rather be with an "uglier girl that treatsds me right

muddkitten
12-10-2004, 08:51 AM
she coulda gained weight from havin kids? maybe? it was a thoutht

Samson
12-10-2004, 08:56 AM
No, I'm pretty sure it was the junk food and milk shakes. Pregnancy is not an excuse for a feeding frenzy. :mad:

Should I get her a treadmill and maybe a membership to weightwatchers for Christmas? :D

muddkitten
12-10-2004, 08:59 AM
hahahahaha she gonna be one mad woman when she opens those presents!:devil:

MY450R
12-10-2004, 09:02 AM
WOW DUDE when my wife was pregnant she gained 55 lbs and i thought i would have to leave her but she lost all and then some
about 2 mos afterward i mean i ended up leavin anyway but now she looks good for the next idiot that gets in a relationship with her
man you are to funny dude maybe get her a year membership to the gym but in order to keep the peace you may have to get oine yourself so she doesnt feel singled out ya know?

Samson
12-10-2004, 09:04 AM
She lost it after the first and has gained since having the 2nd. Thinking about putting mirrors in the shower and pics of skinny chics all over the bathroom. Sutle?

Samson
12-10-2004, 09:05 AM
Maybe lay some of those Comopolitans around or something.

MY450R
12-10-2004, 09:07 AM
yeah or be like
oh baby you looked so hot when we got married ...

muddkitten
12-10-2004, 09:14 AM
hold on. you got mad cause your wife gained 55lbs when she was pregnant with your child?

Jennys440'Dale
12-10-2004, 09:19 AM
Samson-- you're funny!

Has she hit menopause yet? I hear that's when women really pick up the weight!

That's part of the reason I don't want to have a kid. I am afraid of the weight gain. :(

Samson
12-10-2004, 09:20 AM
No, I'm mad because that child is 2 and she hasn't lost that 50lbs she gained while she was pregnant. In fact, I think she's added to it.

MY450R
12-10-2004, 09:23 AM
hell yeah cuz she was like i wont gain that much .my mother only gained 16lbs
i was like honey thats nothing dont be surprised if you gain more than that cuz average is like 20-30 lbs
oh my god she was like no f ing way ill gain that much .im not a f ing pig or anything .why you want me to gain all that weight ??
blah blah blah
i was like ok whatever you say ...******(under my breath)
then she gained and gained and gained and i thought for sure she wouldnt lose it all but i was wrong
oh and believe me she put me thru HELL when she was pregnant
and i dont miss her 1 bit
good f ing riddens!!!!!!!!!

Samson
12-10-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Jennys440'Dale
Has she hit menopause yet? I hear that's when women really pick up the weight!

At 31, I hope not! But she does have occasional hot flashes and frequent mood swings. You know, the sad thing is....that old saying about women hitting their prime in their 30's!!!! IT'S TRUE! :eek2:

Married to a horn dog! :p

Just have to keep the lights off. :rolleyes:

MY450R
12-10-2004, 09:25 AM
No, I'm mad because that child is 2 and she hasn't lost that 50lbs she gained while she was pregnant. In fact, I think she's added to it.
oh chit man id kill myself or get rid of her if your not happy
its very very hard to do but once its done your much much happier
well i shopuld just speak for myself i guess

MY450R
12-10-2004, 09:26 AM
At 31, I hope not! But she does have occasional hot flashes and frequent mood swings. You know, the sad thing is....that old saying about women hitting their prime in their 30's!!!! IT'S TRUE! :eek2:

Married to a horn dog! :p

Just have to keep the lights off. :rolleyes:
hahahaha

Samson
12-10-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
oh chit man id kill myself or get rid of her if your not happy
its very very hard to do but once its done your much much happier
well i shopuld just speak for myself i guess

Just said it bothers me. Besides, nobody else is kissing my kids goodnight. I love the little snot nosed turds!

muddkitten
12-10-2004, 09:33 AM
have you even talked to her about it?

Jennys440'Dale
12-10-2004, 09:41 AM
Yea, just mention something to her.

I know from experience that (I am 5'9 and weight 145 now) if I tend to "get a little big" my husband will say something. I have since hit the gym and I know it is good for my health. Yea, I may get mad at him for saying something, but in the end, if he did not say anything, I know I would be unhappy being big and I would also make our marriage not so happy.

Samson
12-10-2004, 09:43 AM
Told her, we need to go on a diet. Many times. Is that talking about it?

What do you say? Been married a long time. 12 years. Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. You learn to pick your battles.

muddkitten
12-10-2004, 09:46 AM
well no. but you don't just come out and say your fat either. you gotta start with something like honey you know i love you. but there is something that i want to talk about with you and i am in no way trying to hurt your feelings but.............

Samson
12-10-2004, 09:47 AM
Yea, just mention something to her.

I know from experience that (I am 5'9 and weight 145 now) if I tend to "get a little big" my husband will say something. I have since hit the gym and I know it is good for my health. Yea, I may get mad at him for saying something, but in the end, if he did not say anything, I know I would be unhappy being big and I would also make our marriage not so happy.

She's 5'3" and I think she looks good under 130. She got fixed after the 2nd. I wonder if that has anything to do with it? Dunno.

I'm not saying I'm God's gift to women, but I have a fairly athletic build. Guess I just want an equal. You know?

Samson
12-10-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by muddkitten
well no. but you don't just come out and say your fat either. you gotta start with something like honey you know i love you. but there is something that i want to talk about with you and i am in no way trying to hurt your feelings but.............

So the "I'm with Porky!" t-shirt? Not a good idea? :D

I'm always nice to her. I hate confrontation with people I care about.

muddkitten
12-10-2004, 09:52 AM
just be nice about it. a woman is very sensitive. take her to the gym and just tell her you want to do this for yourself and you want her support which would get her into it too:D

muddkitten
12-10-2004, 09:53 AM
So the "I'm with Porky!" t-shirt? Not a good idea? :D

I'm always nice to her. I hate confrontation with people I care about.

*slaps forhead* no not good idea. she might rip it with the closest butcher knife. lol

Jennys440'Dale
12-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Can you both start going to the gym together, eating healthier? My husband was blessed to be one of those persons who can eat whatever he wants and not gain weight. He stays right around 195-200 all the time. Me on the other hand, I have to really watch what I eat. I work out 2 hours a day. I also take stacker 3 to help me not eat so much throughout the day. If you want her to start dieting, you need to help support her decisions. AND yes, her body is going through some changes with her missing some internal body parts. Maybe make it a New Years resolution to eat healthier and to start working out. Heck, even if you two can get out in the evening and walk every night, that would be great!

Sly--Just keep as busy as you can. Take this opportunity to do something new and exciting or do something she would not have let you have done when you guys were together. There are other fish in the sea, just explore it! Heck, go out and buy youself a new quad!

Samson
12-10-2004, 10:00 AM
Heck, go out and buy youself a new quad!

And I thought you were trying to help save my marriage? :D She HATES my quads!

I try to get her to try new things all the time and it just DOES NOT work!

...like mow the yard, wash the car, take out the trash, etc! :devil:

Samson
12-10-2004, 10:02 AM
It would be difficult to go to a gym together between our other activites. But I'm liking the idea of walks and staying more active. Anything in which we could include the kids would be a plus.

Jennys440'Dale
12-10-2004, 10:04 AM

I was telling Sly400ex to go out buy one, he is the one who started this thread and it seems we may be getting off topic. :(

Samson
12-10-2004, 10:07 AM
Sorry about that Sly400ex. :o

MY450R
12-10-2004, 10:55 AM

huh her and my ex sound exactly alike
and i hate to tell ya but...there is no way in hell you can talk to her about it where she wont get mad
theres just no way!
no matter what you say it will make her want to question your motive.
i think you know that

JTRtrx250r
12-10-2004, 01:35 PM
Samson....you are a riot!!, thanks for the laughs:devil: :D :blah: we gotta keep our pal Sly on the uppity, that just might have helped!:D

Hope your doing ok Sly400;)

AtvMxRider
12-10-2004, 01:48 PM
A prostitute will do wonders in a situation like this:devil:

MY450R
12-10-2004, 01:52 PM
haha yeah it will