PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to our newest sponsor

Pappy
12-09-2004, 12:16 PM
http://www.mxmotomed.com/

i wonder if using that insurance and not using the usual family plan will help keep the family rates from going up with every visit to the ER for stitches and a cast:confused:

anyway..welcome aboard!

Admin
12-09-2004, 12:29 PM
The best thing about this insurance plan is that it is for "RACERS." Many plans like Aflac don't cover injuries the occur if you were involved in the a racing accident. The great thing about MXmotomed is that they cover the entire family for ANY accident at the track or around the house for $39.95/month per family.

I know several people personally that don't race because they don't have any insurance to protect them and can't afford several hundred dollars a month, so for this price, I think it is worth it for peace of mind knowing you will have some coverage if injuried.

Also, I know some people that are involved in high risk side jobs for extra money and don't have insurance if they are injuried, so this would fit their needs as well.

I am excited to have them become involved with the site because of the need to have some type of medical protection that many of us don't have because most plans are out of our reach or won't insure us because we race.

Finally a company that doesn't turn away a person because they race ATVs or Motorcycles.

Rico
12-09-2004, 12:51 PM
So is it for accidents only or can I go to the Dr. for a cold and will they cover it???

I guess my question is, Is it for accident and clumsy people only??? Kinda like myself..:(

I have great insurance as it is but just wondering..

honduh440
12-09-2004, 01:14 PM
yeah does it cover anything other than racing accidents? sorry i would read it but im in work now

Admin
12-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Sorry Rico, if you catch a cold, you are own your own. If your aren't injuried as a result of any kind of accident, you aren't covered.

Examples of Coverage
If you fall off the ladder at home and break your leg you are covered.

If you slip on the ice and break your arm, you are covered

If you hit 150' Triple, and case it and break yourself in half, you are covered.

If you are driving to work and lost focus of the road while checking out people riding ATVs in the fields and hit a tree, you are covered.

Any accident is covered by the insurance regardless of how it occurs, and it is for the whole family.

SGA
12-09-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Admin
Sorry Rico, if you catch a cold, you are own your own. If your aren't injuried as a result of any kind of accident, you aren't covered.

Examples of Coverage
If you fall off the ladder at home and break your leg you are covered.

If you slip on the ice and break your arm, you are covered

If you hit 150' Triple, and case it and break yourself in half, you are covered.

If you are driving to work and lost focus of the road while checking out people riding ATVs in the fields and hit a tree, you are covered.

Any accident is covered by the insurance regardless of how it occurs, and it is for the whole family.

That sounds good! I'll check it out.

derekhonda
12-09-2004, 02:42 PM
Do they offer individual insurance, im still "technically" under my parents rule because im in school still, but here in 4 years when im out on my own could i get individual insurance for cheaper?

wilkin250r
12-09-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Admin
The best thing about this insurance plan is that it is for "RACERS." Many plans like Aflac don't cover injuries the occur if you were involved in the a racing accident.

I believe the only exclusion for racers is if you are racing for a purse. Actual prize money. This would only affect pro racers.

I believe companies like Aflac will still cover you if you are only racing for a trophy, or perhaps a prize OTHER than cash.