PDA

View Full Version : Teachers

Punk'd
12-08-2004, 10:25 PM
Some teachers are really cool but others like my science teacher are just messed up. She is big time sexest (are you allowed to do this as a teacher n speak out about it to the students?) Anyway me and the whole class cant stand her. She is always picking on the guys because guys are "stupid" as she likes to say and always have questions to ask.. ect.. Your suppost to ask questions if you dont understand something.. And shes always like oh look so and so (whos a girl) has another A + and then she goes and compares her to some guy and shes like WOW look at the diffrence. Well finally one day I told her to stop hateing on the boys. So she writes me up and I have 3 days of ISS. Well my parents have complained to the school and the princapal is going to be talking to her:D Just upsets me because Everyone is in that class is just sick of it even the girls think shes messed up and shes lied to my parents about alot of stuff and she tells my dad one thing and my mom something totally diffrent so they've caught her in a lie plenty of times..

Anyone else have problems like this? I cant stand when teachers wont help you because they say "you should know this your in my class" when being in that class is so that you learn that info.. Just messed up.

Randy