PDA

View Full Version : Great Lakes Quad Racing Association

ckasper18
12-08-2004, 04:18 PM
The Great Lakes Quad Series dates are set for 2005.We changed our name from Wisconsin Quad MX Series to Great lakes Quad Series for 2005 due to the fact that MX racing is our #1 priority but its time to grow.In 2005 we added several tracks one in Illinois and one in Michigan most all events are still in wisconsin and will stay here in the great state of Wisconsin and will add one in Minnesota for 2006 as well.Great Lakes Quad Racing Association will also be hosting the 6 hour of america race here in wisconsin with John Pellan.

I will be posting dates and class structure here soon we are atva sanctioned for 2005 so you must be an atva or ama member to race our series.We have classes for everyone like Peewee A B vET a b Production A B C Open A B C Blaster Senior Woman Junior Utility 2 Stroke B.All A classes are cash classes all other classes are trophy.Yes we have 4x4 mx racing which is a sight to see.The compition is great we average 200 racers at each event.

2004 was a great year biggest dash for cash payout in the country of $5010.00 for first place at the quadlympics and all profits were donated to the childrens hospital here in wisconsin of $2000.00 at awards banquet.I can go on how great our series is but i guess you should try to COME RACE WITH US.

Great Lakes Quad Series Vice President/Referee....Chris
www.wisconsinquadracing.com

ckasper18
12-09-2004, 09:48 AM
(Saturday) March 19 Byron ILL(Tenative)
(Sunday) March 20 Bryon ILL(Tenative)
(Saturday) April 23 Arkansaw cycle park (Arkansaw Wi)
(Sunday) April 24 Arkansaw cycle park (Arkansaw Wi)
(Saturday) April 30 Gravity Park (Chilton Wi)
(Saturday) May 7 Hidden Valley (Ettrick Wi)
(Saturday) June 4 Quadlympics Gravity Park (Chilton Wi)
(Sunday) June 5 Quadlympics Gravity Park (Chilton Wi)
(Saturday) July 23 Sugercamp Raceway Rhinelander Wi)
9Saturday) Aug 20 Hidden Valley (Ettrick Wi)
(Saturday) Sept 11 Pine Ridge Raceway (Athelstene Wi)
(Saturday) Sept 24 Denmark Cycle Park (Denmark Wi)
(Saturday) Oct 8 Xmas raceway (Christmas Mi)

Utility
200cc 2Stroke 300cc 4 Stroke 12 to 15 age limit air cooled
2 Stroke B
Open A B C (2 and 4 Stroke)
16-24 A B
240cc 2 Stroke 350cc 4Stroke Air Cooled
Senior
Women
Vet A B
Peewee A B
Production A B C

Quadlympics is TT Flattrack on Saturday and MX on Sunday with huge payout.
All A classes are payback and all others are trophy.
Atva Sanctioned
COME RACE WITH US
www.wisconsinquadracing.com For more info

foxracingpredat
12-09-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by ckasper18
The Great Lakes Quad Series dates are set for 2005.We changed our name from Wisconsin Quad MX Series to Great lakes Quad Series for 2005 due to the fact that MX racing is our #1 priority but its time to grow.In 2005 we added several tracks one in Illinois and one in Michigan most all events are still in wisconsin and will stay here in the great state of Wisconsin and will add one in Minnesota for 2006 as well.Great Lakes Quad Racing Association will also be hosting the 6 hour of america race here in wisconsin with John Pellon.

I will be posting dates and class structure here soon we are atva sanctioned for 2005 so you must be an atva or ama member to race our series.We have classes for everyone like Peewee A B vET a b Production A B C Open A B C Blaster Senior Woman Junior Utility 2 Stroke B.All A classes are cash classes all other classes are trophy.Yes we have 4x4 mx racing which is a sight to see.The compition is great we average 200 racers at each event.

2004 was a great year biggest dash for cash payout in the country of $5010.00 for first place at the quadlympics and all profits were donated to the childrens hospital here in wisconsin of $2000.00 at awards banquet.I can go on how great our series is but i guess you should try to COME RACE WITH US.

This is a great series and i hope to make a few races, although i primarily race xc. I raced a few races the last couple years in this series and have really seen it expand and you're efforts have really been paying off, as you got a great series going. Also i saw u said something about wisconsin holding a six hour of america event. Wheres the location on that? Thanks

ckasper18
12-10-2004, 12:13 PM
.We will be having sign up sheets soon 1 to 3 man teams more info to come
www.greatlakesquadseries.com

foxracingpredat
12-10-2004, 03:14 PM
for the six hour races can each rider use their own quad?

ckasper18
12-10-2004, 03:53 PM
No you have to ride one quad you can change parts like a arms axles motors but you must keep the same frame.
www.greatlakesquadseries.com

ckasper18
12-16-2004, 03:04 PM
ATTENTION ALL FAST GUYS/GIRLS
Quadlympics last year paid out $5010.00 to the first place winner the way its looking now will even have a bigger payout in 2005.Flat track TT and MX.Fantatic facility air conditioned bar showers and great food yes i said great food at the track.

ckasper18
12-22-2004, 07:14 AM
As of now we have some contingency money from GASGAS and working on Honda Yamaha ATK and Suzuki for the 2005 Great Lakes Quad Series.

This is some of the 2005 sponsors with many more to come
Mikes Cycle Shop
Wachs Racing
Jansssen Motorsports
Kenda Tires
Hardkor Engineering
Sunstar Sprockets
Germania Hall
Maxium Mortages
Arts ATV /Snowmobile Salvage
Xtreme EMS
Skipps Motorsports
Action Trophy

There are several more sponsors to come.I personally Thank all these fine folks for there support in 2005........

Great Lakes Quad Series Vice President/Referee..Chris Kasper

Bergy
12-25-2004, 07:31 PM
I am heavily involved in this series and will be doing all race announcing at every Great Lakes Quad Series event in 2005. I have been with this series since the very beginning and the series is growing unbelievably. If you live in the midwest and race quads I urge you to attend as many races as possible. You won't be dissapointed. All race tracks are top notch, some of the best natural terrain mx tracks in the midwest. This year sounds like we'll be having some IL and MN racers run the whole series.
This is your chance to race some great competition and get to feel the family style racing atmosphere of an all quad series. No dirt bike ruts and no whiney dirt bikers! Why wait through an AMA district race of 25+ dirt bike classes to run 1 quad class on a severely rutted track. You can run a great condition track in 2 or 3 quad only classes. Hope to see all midwest racers there this season.

Bergy
01-12-2005, 08:51 PM
Any ExRider members planning on racing the Great Lakes Quad Series this year? I have great expectations for the 05 season.

smith_400ex_213
01-13-2005, 07:52 AM
right here...raced last year and had funn..so this year should be better with more tracks

4trax250x81
01-14-2005, 04:16 PM
Ill be there, or atleast as many as I can, work sometimes plays a factor but you got to be able to pay for it:(

iceracer17
01-16-2005, 04:26 PM
ttt

Bergy
02-16-2005, 08:37 PM
A little less than 2 months to go to the season opener.

ckasper18
02-17-2005, 07:44 AM
Ya Baby less then 2 months and everything is falling into place.Kenda tires Answer Racing Janssen Motorsports Mikes Cycle shop Wachs Racing Skipps Motorsports Action Trophy Arts ATV/Snowmobile Salvage Team Winnabagoland Germania Hall Scott Gogggles just to name a few are proud sponsors of the 2005 Great Lakes Quad Series many more sponsors to come.Cannondale and GASGAS are paying contingency money with more to come.Need to cross the tees and dot the eyes but it is just around the corner.
April 9-10 is when the first gate will drop at Byron Illinois and i cant wait to see all the new machines that everyone is riding for the new season.Oh the smell of race gas what a beautiful thing.Hey girlfriend is that 112 octane your wearing i am all over that.Hope to see you at the track COME RACE WITH US.

Great Lakes Quad Series Vice President/ATVA Referee..Chris

Bergy
03-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Only 1 month to go...
Season opener April 9 & 10 Byron,IL.

:D

ckasper18
03-15-2005, 07:00 AM
Just 25 days to go and i still have several things to finish up for the quad series working on the kids spare 440 motor to pull a little more hp out of it not to mention a 300ex to build.Time is running out...
Great Lakes Quad Series Vice President/ATVA Referee...Chris