PDA

View Full Version : Finger Lakes in MO??

BANSHEEadam
04-21-2002, 01:15 PM
Has anybody been to Finger Lakes State Park in Missouri? I plan on heading up there one of the next few weekends, just wanted some people's takes on it. Is the MX track open to everyone? What is it like riding there? Any sand?
Give me all the info you can please..

Thanks
Adam

PoopOna400EX
04-21-2002, 08:11 PM
Never been there, however a friend said it was pretty nice. He did $3000 damage to his DS650 when he dumped it on a hill, must be a pretty good place :)

~Jason

Moto92
04-22-2002, 01:17 AM
Hey Adam, just where is fingers lake at in MO? Ive heard about it before and would like to check it out too. Is it not the same thing as St.Joe or what?

veddersbetter
04-22-2002, 03:18 PM
St Joes and Finger Lakes are actually seperate parks. A few of us are goin to St Joes the 11th and 12th. I havent been to either park yet myself. Anyone else wanna go?
http://www.mostateparks.com/fingerlakes.htm
http://www.mostateparks.com/stjoe.htm

BANSHEEadam
04-22-2002, 04:37 PM
I do, I do..lol
I PM'd two people I think wondering if they would want to go sometime in the next couple weeks and havent heard from them.
Maybe I can get a couple friends to come along. Anyone feel like goin this or next weekend? Or to Finger Lakes in Columbia? I've never been to either one and I'm gettin anxious to go..!!

So who's up for it?

BTW...how many other MO and IL (SW) riders are on here?

..and also, anyone wanna answer my questions way up there^^?

oynot400
04-23-2002, 10:45 AM
I have been to Finger Lakes about a year ago now. Yes the track is open to every one, unless they would have a race going on. I thought that it was pretty fun. The trails where muddy when I went last year. We are going again sometime this spring / summer. I will probably take the Rancher on that trip, unless their is room for the 440 also! :D

04-23-2002, 04:57 PM
I've been a couple of times.You might check the website or call
to make sure that there is no race going on.They close the track
and some of the trails when they race. We already had a
harescramble there this year. There is lots of trails and hills and
woods to ride in also.Lots of water and mud to play in, if you like that. In the lower parking lot they have a hose to wash your bike off with. We always have had fun there, only bad thing is the trails get pretty rutted out. I've got a broken leg right now but if
you go again let me know.

nkc400ex