PDA

View Full Version : friend got suspended yesterday

dunnonuttin
12-08-2004, 03:09 PM
well after he refused to take off his hoody because they are "banned" he got sent to the office and got 2 days suspension. A MF'ING HOODY. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? they think we hide weapons in them so i go and say " oh ya, the AK47 is strapped to the inside of my hoody and the SMG 9mm is in my back pocket". that got me a trip to ISS.:rolleyes:

JR3
12-08-2004, 03:10 PM
im 16 and high school but none of that would of happened if he listened and took it off

zephead400ex
12-08-2004, 03:13 PM
Well, I agree that it might seem ridiculous but rules are rules and unfortunately defying the authority figure seems to lead to getting in trouble.

chucked
12-08-2004, 03:14 PM
thats what he gets for being stupid, same with u.

FasstMidnightZ
12-08-2004, 03:19 PM
well this is a deff story some kid was talking **** (bully) so i steped up 2 him after like a week of this ****. he said u better step down ***** then he pushed me. OMG was i pissed at this point or what not to mention he had a couple friends with him at this time while im by myself. so i push him back right then we go at it like all hell brakes loose from out of no where my friends start 2 help and beat his friends ***'s. k so were all fightin and i throw this fat *** bully over like 2 desk and beat the living hell out of him.of course he gets in a few knocks at me but i won by alot.well i got suspended my 3 friends got suspended and him and his 2 friends got suspended . now i came back monday and this *** still wants to fight me so i step back up 2 him and say ur not worth fighting . then i walked off so far he hasnt messed with me yet

FourFiftyFour
12-08-2004, 03:19 PM
I LOVE wearing hoodies (im wearing one right now), i would hate that rule, but in high school we had to wear khakis and polo shirts!!!!!!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!!! so we had to follow those dumb rules, and everyone got used to it and it ended up not being a big deal anymore.....

sometimes in life, there are stupid rules, but rules are rules, all u have to do is follow them, and if u choose not to, then dont complain about the consequences...sux i know but true, it only gets worse when u get older, then u have more rules u have to play by

Destructo
12-08-2004, 03:26 PM
I wore my regular ol clothes and any jacket or whatever I wanted, no rules for me, we just couldn't wear shirts that were related to drugs or alcohol.

zedicus00
12-08-2004, 03:42 PM
awww, the found memories of hs... we werent suppose to whare hats and were suppose to whare ID's... half my teeches were jus happy i showed up they didnt really care what i was wharein... the other half hated me so much they wouldnt talk to me or tell me what to do... by the way grapefruit juice covers up the smell of vodka nicely.

Scott-300ex
12-08-2004, 03:47 PM
yeah, we can't wear coats and the guys can't carry backpacks cause we might have a gun in them, but every single girl walks around with a purse, you could have a 9mm to a .44 magnum, and some machine guns in them, but,

"Oh, its a purse GIRLS can have that, take off your jacket young MAN"

your right, im ganna carry a dam flame thrower in there

bull sheet

Big400EX
12-08-2004, 04:02 PM
Lmao thats funny just a few weeks ago someone who got suspended for throwing a garbage can at my math teacher snuck into school with a 10" blade and tried to stab the assistant principal. He punched her in the eye.

Bush0102
12-08-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by hondaexrider
well this is a deff story some kid was talking **** (bully) so i steped up 2 him after like a week of this ****. he said u better step down ***** then he pushed me. OMG was i pissed at this point or what not to mention he had a couple friends with him at this time while im by myself. so i push him back right then we go at it like all hell brakes loose from out of no where my friends start 2 help and beat his friends ***'s. k so were all fightin and i throw this fat *** bully over like 2 desk and beat the living hell out of him.of course he gets in a few knocks at me but i won by alot.well i got suspended my 3 friends got suspended and him and his 2 friends got suspended . now i came back monday and this *** still wants to fight me so i step back up 2 him and say ur not worth fighting . then i walked off so far he hasnt messed with me yet

:tired:

StuntMentD4
12-08-2004, 04:40 PM
i where watever the hell i want but wen my pants hang off my *** i get yelled at:huh

steveatv3
12-08-2004, 04:51 PM
Its ashame that we cant get along. If people just kept there comments to thereselves everything normaly would be alright. but im going through a big thing with a couple of my old friends at school. And my sister having a little club against me and like talks all this crap on me. It is so elementry.

Then she brings it home and my mom seems to think its alright for her to do this, and is like backing her up. How Fed up is that, i want to pop them both one, but i cant do that and im going to be heading out with some relatives soon thank god.

Guy400
12-08-2004, 05:31 PM
This one time, at band camp...

400exrules
12-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
This one time, at band camp...

i shoved a flute in my *COUGH!!!!!!!*

redlineranger
12-08-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
i shoved a flute in my *COUGH!!!!!!!*

facility:eek:

bulkdriverlp
12-08-2004, 07:05 PM
wtf is a hoodie anyhow, sounds gay i dont think i would wear one anyhow. is that something like a baja was back in the 80's i?i dunno

FourFiftyFour
12-08-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp
wtf is a hoodie anyhow, sounds gay i dont think i would wear one anyhow. is that something like a baja was back in the 80's i?i dunno

a sweatshirt that has a hood on it

steveatv3
12-08-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by bulkdriverlp

haha i dont know anyone that doesnt ware them! i know i make fun of the peeps in the sick sweat shirts. I still rock the festive sweaters at school like the ones that ur grandma gets you, peeps know im not serious and they think its funny

Scott-300ex
12-08-2004, 09:18 PM
Ever read the book "The Rage"? It is what the kids that commited columbine read, and thats why they pulled the rage on the school, why they killed all the kids and teachers, can't get the book anymore, but my friend has it and i read it.

CRE Performance
12-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Guys and gals, I hate to say it, but.....A few bad apples have ruined the whole freakin bunch. I know there are many many bad kids out there, but for every 1 of them, I know 30 good ones. These rules are put in place to protect the good kids and delete the bad ones. I know its hard to look cool in front of your friends without breaking the rules but if I were in your shoes I damn sure would abide by them. The more the rules are provoked or broken, the worse they will get.

It has a lot to do with the media, parents and social life but theres only one place the blame can truthfully lay....On the one commiting the crime or wrong doing. Too many times teens get it in there head to do the things that are seen in the media and such (and grown-ups are just as guilty) and carry it out in real life. This type of **** will get you no where. However, enough preaching from the devil himself. It was so much simpler when I grew up and I would hate to be a teen ager today. Have a good day.

longie
12-08-2004, 09:43 PM
A 7th grader said "Screw you" to me today after he slid his hockey stick across the gym floor right after I told another kid not to. All I did was tell him that he had a lunch detention. I believe that he will get suspended 1 day for it.

wheeltrax
12-08-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by steveatv3
haha i dont know anyone that doesnt ware them! i know i make fun of the peeps in the sick sweat shirts. I still rock the festive sweaters at school like the ones that ur grandma gets you, peeps know im not serious and they think its funny

The cosby sweaters?

Punk'd
12-08-2004, 10:11 PM
my high school dont care.. we couldnt carry around bookbags or wear a jacket with a zipper in middle school but we can in highschool??:rolleyes:

dunnonuttin
12-09-2004, 07:33 AM
a few weeks back i jammed my wrist on the bike and had to wear a brace. well anyone that has ever worn one know that the little metal plate under your wrist can slide out. i could have hidin a box cutter blade up in there and they wouldnt have known it. but banning hoodies? they should check the brace to make sure nothings in it:rolleyes:

MY450R
12-09-2004, 07:50 AM
oh man i have to laugh
back in the day we could wear anything we wanted and never got in trouble for it
we actually could smoke in school(no joke) we had a smoking room
i guess im old:(

Honda4trax250x
12-09-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
\(im wearing one right now)

me too

dunnonuttin
12-09-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex

"Oh, its a purse GIRLS can have that, take off your jacket young MAN"

for all they know, there could be a damn pipe bomb in it. if they walk in the bathroom with it and come out with out it, my *** will disapear faster than a pizza at a weight watchers convention

MY450R
12-09-2004, 08:06 AM
yeah this brings back memeories alright
in thge winter all of us would ride our sleds to school
in the spring we rode our whhelers too
times have changed a lot over the years
oh and we had no black ppl in our school either at the time

n00b on a 400ex
12-09-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
yeah this brings back memeories alright
in thge winter all of us would ride our sleds to school