PDA

View Full Version : what should i do?????????

400ex men
12-07-2004, 10:01 PM
what should i do my g/f wants me to go some where with her this saturday but the ppl at the track just told me that they was havein a race this saturday what should i do:( :confused:

Moto92
12-07-2004, 10:28 PM
You gotta have your priorities straight son. Racing equals chicks, and theres lots of them at the races! I dont know why but they love the whole moto thing. Ive been asked at work more than a few times, "so you race motocross do you?"
Why yes...yes I do :devil:

YFZ450Ridr
12-07-2004, 10:34 PM
its simple, take your girl to the race with you. after you win, you take your g/f out where she wants to go. thats what i think id do in your situation.

hondarider2006
12-08-2004, 01:40 AM
Ditch the ***** and ride:devil:

Na man, ask her if you can go and race, hell even invite her to come and watch. Than after thats all done and over with, do what she wants to DO for the evening;)

MY450R
12-08-2004, 07:43 AM
i say screw the race and get laid man

muddkitten
12-08-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
its simple, take your girl to the race with you. after you win, you take your g/f out where she wants to go. thats what i think id do in your situation.

this would be my suggestion too:cool:

Quad18star
12-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by MY450R
i say screw the race and get laid man

I'm with him on this one . If your girl asked you to do soemthing , don't blow her off for a race . There's gunna be plenty of more races in the next few months ....... just think of how bad it would suck if she cut you off for those next few months , all because you wanted to race. :ermm:

So I say screw the race ... hang out with your girl... it'll prolly make her happy . :)

FourFiftyFour
12-08-2004, 09:52 AM
id go race, if shes not supportive of racing then shes not a good gf anyway....and she should come watch u race, since shes your gf she should enjoy the stuff u like to do also, then take her out that night

i tell guys straight up that i race all the time, if they dont like it they can quit wasting their time or get over it :D

MY450R
12-08-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
id go race, if shes not supportive of racing then shes not a good gf anyway....and she should come watch u race, since shes your gf she should enjoy the stuff u like to do also, then take her out that night

i tell guys straight up that i race all the time, if they dont like it they can quit wasting their time or get over it :D
oooohh baby spank me:devil:

Quadude32
12-08-2004, 09:58 AM
400ex men how old are you? Get a Life, I ve read stupid Thread's before but this has to be the Dumbest one ever
:blah:

MY450R
12-08-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Quadude32
400ex men how old are you? Get a Life, I ve read stupid Thread's before but this has to be the Dumbest one ever
:blah:
you obviously havent been around in a long time so get used to it pal

Quadude32
12-08-2004, 11:00 AM
lol i guess not Thank's for the advice PAL

12-08-2004, 11:08 AM
Now "pal" can't we just all get along????? I mean I post a thread about my girl giving me problems and it had like 5 pages of responses all good! Of course she is still down and not running yet but will be soon!

MY450R
12-08-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Quadude32
lol i guess not Thank's for the advice PAL
anytime

400ex men
12-08-2004, 11:48 AM
she lovs to see me race but i think im just goin to go with her There's gunna be plenty of more races. oh yeah some one asked how old i was im 15:devil: thanks every one

FourFiftyFour
12-08-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by 400ex men
she lovs to see me race but i think im just goin to go with her There's gunna be plenty of more races. oh yeah some one asked how old i was im 15:devil: thanks every one

lol it shouldnt matter so much if u r only 15....go have fun and race, its not like u r going to end up marrying the chick....trust me i wish i would have had more fun when i was 15 instead of worrying about upsetting a boyfriend and doing all the things he wanted to do.

Dan229
12-08-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
lol it shouldnt matter so much if u r only 15....go have fun and race, its not like u r going to end up marrying the chick....trust me i wish i would have had more fun when i was 15 instead of worrying about upsetting a boyfriend and doing all the things he wanted to do.

That is some very good advice!!! Get your butt out there and do what ever the heck you want to and have fun! Keep the grades up and the parents happy (for the most part) and live life! Soon, your *** will be old and will be walking around in the house with your slippers on thumping your pot belly while you search for the TV remote that the friggen dog drug off all the while wondering how the years went by so fast and what you wouldn't give to be 15 again!

n00b on a 400ex
12-08-2004, 05:28 PM
ditch the b|tch, shes probly cheating on you...i can see these things. a few hundred dollars wasted on a cheating gf could equal a nice high performance pipe, air filter, nerfs...etc