PDA

View Full Version : Trinity stage 5 exhaust ??

PaperChazerz
12-07-2004, 08:39 PM
What do you guys think of this pipe from trintiy for the R??? I see no one with a 450r that has this pipe.... Is it bad or ppl just want the better names like Sparks, Ballance*, LRD, HMF...... Im lookin for opinions or facts. thanks guys
SEMA

Smoker
12-08-2004, 06:42 AM
It's a really nice pipe, it really woke the R up, from the bottom through the top, it made the power very usable. It's a little loud but probably no worse than most pipes. I like it because the rear mount is replaceable, since they all break eventually, and it's all stainless. My only complaint is the length but looking at most R pipes, that is common. I would send a pic but my home computer is fried. I doubt you would be dissatisfied if you bought one. This is the second one I've owned, I had one on my 400ex. :p

PaperChazerz
12-08-2004, 10:52 AM
would you get a trinity pipe over sparks? because thats the pipe i was more leaning to, i dont know why but im shopping for now.
SEMA

Kennethyfz450
12-08-2004, 11:08 AM
Pulse charger should be on your pipe list i wouldnt even conserder those other pipes you mentioned after i read all the information from www.trx450r.org you can not find a better pipe on the market ...

i wish i didnt buy my lrd now....

hey would you like to buy a lrd??

dn1911
12-08-2004, 11:39 AM
guys, your glasspack exhaust systems are all going to perform for the most part the same. if you want the best especially for a built engine you need to wait a little longer and do some serious thinking on the new Pulse Charger. if you do go to the .ORG site look up all the post by Mixxer and you will see what i'm talking about.

Smoker
12-08-2004, 07:43 PM
I bought the Trinity over the Sparks because of the replaceable mount, I haven't seen huge dyno differences to sway me one way or another since the numbers change dyno to dyno, as long as it's in the ballpark you have to look at other things. The Trinity is cheaper than other pipes I looked at when I bought mine, it's stainless and had the replaceable mount. So it all boils down to preference. I'm interested in the pulse charger, but unless it's giving HUGE gains over everything out there, I wouldn't buy one. That's my opinion and why I bought the Trinity, to each his own though. :p

dn1911
12-08-2004, 07:50 PM
if you have some time to read thru a decent length thread you will see the power differnce in the pulse charger.Pulse Charger testing (http://www.trx450r.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=3784)
here is some testing a members dirt bike with the pulse charger. you'll see where he refrences to the old pipe versus the new.

PaperChazerz
12-08-2004, 08:14 PM
hey kenny, i would not mind havin a lrd pipe. they where one of the first pipes i was lookin at untill i looked into the sparks and yoshi pipes. but im reading your sig. and it says you have a yfz......... I have a 450r i dont think it will work
SEMA

minkin08
12-18-2004, 06:54 PM
i have a trinity pipe on my quad huge wake up over stock. my friend has a sparks were tie in a drag so i would say go with the trinity.

mattonln
12-19-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Kennethyfz450
Pulse charger should be on your pipe list i wouldnt even conserder those other pipes you mentioned after i read all the information from www.trx450r.org you can not find a better pipe on the market ...

i wish i didnt buy my lrd now....

hey would you like to buy a lrd??

Hey, man, I'll buy your LRD... how much????

Dobson
12-19-2004, 01:30 PM
hey how much for the lrd?? pm me