PDA

View Full Version : UPS cracks down on.....

Pappy
12-07-2004, 07:39 PM
Liquor....

Beer and wine can still be shipped but thats it. Seems the younger generation has found a way to get thier hands on booze....they ship it! lmao

UPS will no longer accept the packages...but how in the hell do they know:confused:

JDiablo
12-07-2004, 07:47 PM
they open it up and drink it:o

Ralph
12-07-2004, 07:50 PM
Lol, i know of several liquor stores in the area who deliver whatever u want, and dont check id's at ur door because they usualy get sent home with no tip and no sale:D

but i wouldnt have the patience for mailorder booze, i dont plan ahead that far.

Narly R
12-07-2004, 07:52 PM
yea, they are gettin strickter. My dad works there, hopefully he doesnt find any....:eek: :D :cool:

Destructo
12-07-2004, 07:59 PM
i'll be 21 next July, I can wait :cool:

Pappy
12-07-2004, 08:02 PM
actually i find it pretty ingenious and someone was quite the little business man:p

i can remember standing in the parking lot of the beer store try to get folks to buy us beer. it never failed, some scumball looking hippy*** would roll up and for $5 he would come out with our beer:p

Destructo
12-07-2004, 08:04 PM
oh, I can get it, that aint no problem... :D

but, somebody had a good idea for a little while there, but I can get it locally without shipping it.

I bet he was making a good bit of money selling it to his buddies who couldn't get it for 50% profit lol.

Quad18star
12-07-2004, 08:17 PM
Geez .... things people will do .

I've never bought alcohol for minors though :rolleyes: :p

JDiablo
12-07-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
actually i find it pretty ingenious and someone was quite the little business man:p

i can remember standing in the parking lot of the beer store try to get folks to buy us beer. it never failed, some scumball looking hippy*** would roll up and for $5 he would come out with our beer:p

lmao me and my friends do that sometimes to if we have a hard time getting are other friends to get it,boy those were the days

Ralph
12-07-2004, 08:37 PM
I have crazy good connections, I know alot of older "Tools" who have dropped off stuff for us at big parties, lol, all at no charge.

sampleez
12-07-2004, 09:53 PM
my brother just started working for a trucking company based in oregon. i called him the other day and he said he was haulin 1700 cases of coors!!!!!!!!! not to mention several kegs and misc. items. i was thinkin about how hard is it to break into these trailers, cause i'm sure they wouldn't miss about a hundred cases or so, right :devil:

Tommy 17
12-07-2004, 09:58 PM
i can walk right in the distributer at age 18 and get served... i do it atleast once a month:o

hondarider2006
12-08-2004, 12:47 AM
My dad also works for UPS...I am gonna ask him how they would know. My guess is some little kids mom got the package and ruined his weekend...and than called and complained...

K_Fulk
12-08-2004, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

Never ever fails, beer fishing always worked and we always found someone within 5 minutes.

MY450R
12-08-2004, 06:52 AM
when i was 14-15 i used to ask this homless guy to get it for me
he would run fulll tilt all the way to the store if i gave him 5 bucks
haha that was a site to see ill tell ya

muddkitten
12-08-2004, 07:07 AM
that's why i always had older friends:D

12-08-2004, 07:22 AM
Yea, its called a "hey buddy" around here, but someone always has a connection. My older sis bought me a 2 liter handle of whiskey last summer when i gave her the money, thought that was pretty cool.

phatswinn
12-08-2004, 08:58 AM
or u could just got to a party and pay the $5 for the cup...

Foxrage
12-08-2004, 10:09 AM
If there is a will there is a way. I have always had older friends that would buy me beer. I would go in the ditributer and help them carry it out. The age is to old in america for beer. Im going to mexico for christmas and im going to get some good **** while im down there lol.

But shipping the stuff is nuts y would anyone do that.....

My friend used to get vases and sell them but he would hide Mary jane in them and ship it that way. He made alot of money doing that too. I was always supprised. you cant bring it from mexico then have ups do your dirty work lol...