View Full Version : some ppl are really dumb

JUSTINcredible
12-07-2004, 02:57 PM
I was over at my friends house before and he lives right by a lake, I was looking out the window and i see these 2 ppl out on the ice with a 3 wheeler and a 4 wheeler. they were only about 15 ft out on the ice but with there being only about an inch, maybe 2 on this lake they went through the ice within about 30 seconds of being out there. they got out right away and neither of the machines fell all the way through but wow, some ppl are really dumb.

Quad18star
12-07-2004, 03:00 PM
LMAO ... that'll teach them . We get the idiots up here also .... I'm still waiting to hear about the first drowning death of the season ... it shouldn't be very far away . The lake down from my palce has about 5 or 6 inches in the bay ... so this weekend we should have about 400 sleds and a few quads out there testing for the season .

lol
12-07-2004, 03:24 PM
ha at my friends property we get the biggest guy out of the group to go out on the ice with the sportsman 500 to see if the ice is thick enought to play pond hockey, but the pond is only like 4 feet deep:rolleyes: :p :o