PDA

View Full Version : Pulse Charger

tdsongster
12-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Does anyone have any solid information on the pulse charger? I am interested in a full system and want to be able get the most HP and torque yet still be able to ride where sound and spark arrestors are required.

Thanks...

29FTEX
12-06-2004, 09:44 PM
I have one of the prototypes. The head pipe didn't turn out like it was supposed to, so I won't dyno with it yet. The man that designed them, said the company that will produce the production head pipes (different from the proto company) are about 4 weeks from having the pipes ready for market.

That gives you a month to have your $ ready, and at least 10 bikes will have been tested (~5 Honda 450Rs & ~5 Yamaha YFZs). The testing bikes are in all different stages of mods. Not every tester will have access to a dyno, but the results and opinions will be posted.

Rico
12-07-2004, 06:09 AM
I"ll also be doing a review on this setup within the next 6 weeks or so....:chinese:

Bingenut
12-07-2004, 08:42 AM
I think the best option for finding out info on the pulse charger is to contact them and let them know what you are looking for. They will honestly answer your questions, they have been known to suggest other pipes for certain situations. I will be looking at getting a pulse charger when the testing is complete and they have all their problems worked out with suppliers.