PDA

View Full Version : muff400

tdd6405
12-06-2004, 08:32 PM
we did a deal a little while back and i screwed up. a few days after we talked i got a money order from another member for some other part, at the same price me and muff talked about for his caliper and hubs.

so, since the other money order didnt have any information with it, i sent the package to the wrong guy. :rolleyes: .. ya i know...

the other guy had some stuff happening apparently and couldnt get ship it out for a while. so i still dont think muff has got his stuff, but he's been really patient and i thank him for that.

i've never had any problems selling on this site and i feel really bad. so i jsut wanted to make the post saying sorry its taken so long, and THANKS for being patient

he's a real good guy to deal with!!

Cole Trane
12-07-2004, 01:07 AM
I will take some of the blame for this too. I haven't been able to get to the post office because of work. Once again I'm sorry and will get it out on Wednesday. It'll be my first day off in about 3 weeks. Thanks for being so patient.

muff
12-09-2004, 09:27 AM
thanks guys, i'm just glad its workin out. and that i dont need these parts in a real rush :)