PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody ever raced here?

YAYHonda
12-06-2004, 04:55 PM
http://www.readsracing.com/track_locations.htm

i am going to race next year... so i need to kno some stuff like how rough the track is, that kind of stuff

Dust_1503
12-06-2004, 05:24 PM
I've raced at all of them Akron is the best by far lots of speed lots of jumps none really that difficult. I like the fairgrounds 2nd best but they usually only run 2 weekends there its tight with a couple nice doubles. North Webster is tight more technical jumpwise than others just because it has some doubles, and then there is Rochester its mostly sand only a couple small jumps but is a fun track lots of speed. Akron usually gets the roughest since its clay and quads run 1st so its always watered and groomed which means we always get mud. Still its very fun racing were you don't have to travel far.

lol
12-06-2004, 06:01 PM
tht looks like a nice track!!

YAYHonda
12-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Dust_1503
we always get mud.
thats how it was a byron when i raced there

turnandburn
12-06-2004, 08:41 PM
hangtime is very beginner friendly all tabletop jumps! or if you want technical and long try wildcat in rosville!

Dust_1503
12-07-2004, 09:09 AM
yeah since the rake on the back of the tractor thats supposed to groom everything roughs it up so much they make us 4 wheeled people go out there and be the secondary groomers so the dirtbikes can have smooth lines, i've grown to get used to it though.