PDA

View Full Version : Eminem Encore

Quad18star
12-05-2004, 01:33 PM
Who's got the new Eminem CD?? I bought it a few weeks ago .... I'm a little disappointed with it . It's not his original style of music . Nothing at all like his previous albums .... but it's still not TOO bad . Glad I only paid $10 for it though .

Syrus
12-05-2004, 01:40 PM
I like it, i think its a great CD. No complaints here.

mudslingingurl9
12-05-2004, 01:45 PM
me!! i got it....at first i wuz a lil disappoint w/ it too, but after listenen to it for a couple of times im startin to like it more n more....my fav right now is #14 "*** like that"

Quad18star
12-05-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by mudslingingurl9
me!! i got it....at first i wuz a lil disappoint w/ it too, but after listenen to it for a couple of times im startin to like it more n more....my fav right now is #14 "*** like that"

Ya you do have to listen to it a few times to really start liking it . When I first bought it , I was a little disappointed cuz it's not really Ems style of music . Like it's not the same style as his LPs .

I lalso ike #14 " *** like that" , #15 " Spend Some Time" #18 and #20 . Actually the last 5 or 6 songs are good . I like the 3 songs on the bonus CD also . Too bad they were put on the bonus cd ... I hate having to switch CDs to listen to the songs . :macho

mudslingingurl9
12-05-2004, 01:58 PM
yea near the end is the best...can't wait to get sum subs n an amp so i can be thumpin:) haha my system sucks right now...

Quad18star
12-05-2004, 02:04 PM
yea near the end is the best...can't wait to get sum subs n an amp so i can be thumpin:) haha my system sucks right now...

Don't worry I bet it's better than mine . I got a 99 Sunfire GT without a system . I have stock deck and my back speakers don't work ( they work sometimes when I hit a bump) . :mad:

My new truck is gunna have a killer system though .

Can't wait till they release the new album in the next year or so . They mention it in the song Encore ... right at the end . :devil:

bansheeguy77
12-05-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Ya you do have to listen to it a few times to really start licking it .

woah bro ya like it that much ya start licking it?

mudslingingurl9
12-05-2004, 02:12 PM
I have stock deck and my back speakers don't work ( they work sometimes when I hit a bump)
lol

i got a pioneer 2600 that i just got installed a couple of months ago, hopin to get 2 12" rockford subs n amp....hopefully for x-mas. cuz this month all my paycheck money is goin towards payin off truck, insurance, n presents for my friends n fam.

Quad18star
12-05-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
woah bro ya like it that much ya start licking it?

Woops .... my bad . I corrected my mistake . I don't lick anything unless shes between the ages of 17 and 24 ..... and TIGHT !!!:p

Quad18star
12-05-2004, 02:16 PM
lol

i got a pioneer 2600 that i just got installed a couple of months ago, hopin to get 2 12" rockford subs n amp....hopefully for x-mas. cuz this month all my paycheck money is goin towards payin off truck, insurance, n presents for my friends n fam.

Ya my truck is gunna be outfitted with 2 12" rockfords . Gunna have to get a custom box built to fit in the back though . :grr:

But it'll sure as heck be better than stock deck with only front speakers .

bansheeguy77
12-05-2004, 02:18 PM
once ya get subs and a good system in your car you wont be able to go to stock...when my fuse blew i about went crazy it sucks so bad without one

Quad18star
12-05-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
once ya get subs and a good system in your car you wont be able to go to stock...when my fuse blew i about went crazy it sucks so bad without one
Ya i know .... i get in my buddy's cavalier and he's got 2 10"s and it rattles his car . I get in mine and i get frustrated . Only bass I get is my foot kicking the side of the door hoping I'll hit the loose wire and get the rear speakers working . It's like a little treta when they do start to work for about 30 seconds ..... then hit another bump and they go out again :grr:

TGW_400ex
12-05-2004, 02:30 PM
I blew up my amp:mad: Before i blew it up I could turn the bass the whole way down on my cd player and still have plenty of bass. Now it just sux!

Eminem's cd is a little bit of a disapointment. You do have to listen to a couple of times to like it but i still like his last better. I listened to some old school emienem a couple weeks ago and he doesn't even sound the same:eek2:

Moto92
12-05-2004, 03:37 PM
Hasnt anyone shot him yet :ermm:

Syrus
12-05-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by fearthisracer
Hasnt anyone shot him yet :ermm:

Yeah prolly, but whoever has was mostlikly killed, and family destroyed.. and any friends aswell :)

MotoX3
12-05-2004, 04:02 PM
i like "Rainman"

Quad18star
12-05-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
Yeah prolly, but whoever has was mostlikly killed, and family destroyed.. and any friends aswell :)

Ya i'd agree .... i feel sorry for anyone that tries to mess with him . As much as I don't like rap ... Eminem , Dre , Snoop and DMX are really the only rappers i listen to.

blondie69
12-05-2004, 04:06 PM
I hope the cd's gonna be good...mom already bought it for me for x-mas

Quad18star
12-05-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
I hope the cd's gonna be good...mom already bought it for me for x-mas

Listen to it more than twice . When i bought it , I listened to it and it sat on my desk for 2 weeks ... i was disappointed ... but after a few times you'll start to like it . Be warned ... it's not the same style as his old stuff.

blondie69
12-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Thanxs for the heads up:)

Too bad it's not his old style, but I assumed it sort of would be different seeing as the song Just Lose It is different then most of his other songs. I just wanted to get it cuz I have most of his other cd's and he's one of the only rappers I really like, along w/ the ones u had said, those are excatly the rappers I like alot.

FasstMidnightZ
12-05-2004, 04:21 PM
i dont really like rap that much