PDA

View Full Version : 4th race flattrack results!!

dirtmomma
12-05-2004, 11:00 AM
OH MAN what an awesome night racing!!! I'll start off by saying my kids both rode thier hearts out last night!! DJ had a hella time on the 300 once again :mad: I'm getting sooooo mad @ that dang quad!!
My lil guy Trevor went out & got 2nd in his heat & 1st in him main WHOOOHOOOO lil man!!! He got bumped a few times but he held on like a mad man & went on to win!! He finally beat this little quad that always beats him whoohooo he had an awesome start, as all the other kids are looking around he is totally focused on the start light & it paid off big time for him!! He totally earned that race!!
DJ did AWESOME on that dang fofiddy!!!! He went out & took 1st in his heat(450 class) & 1st :P:Q in the A main!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I was SOOOOOOO excited my heart felt like it was gonna pop out of my chest!! They had 3 restarts in the main & every time he got a great start, the last one he went into the turn 3 wide:eek2:, but came out of it in the lead pretty much, man it seemed like they ran 20 laps LOL, the kid is getting the hang of that 450 & dicing it up w/ the big boys w/ NO problems :) he had another crummy night on the 300 :disgust; that dang quad I'm soooooooooo disgusted w/ it AARRRGGGGGG he got 2nd in the heat, then in the main he was once again going for a 2nd place pass & THE DAMN CHAIN BROKE ARRRRRGGGGG!!!!! The axle nut came loose & you know the rest of the story :( OH well he's doing WAAAYYYY better on the fofiddy than we ever expected so thats a + He might just run the blaster next week for the rest of the season in the 250-350 class but we'll see, we are going to have to raise the rear of the 300 up cuz all we've had is problems w/ the chain since we lowered it so he's gonna try it that way! I will have to say he raced one of our buddies on his 450R & it was NO competition :) but he was also having set up issues so we'll see next time!!
So anyway I got a couple pics of them I will be posting a little bit!! They aren't the best on the fofiddy, it's when it had big tires still but for some reason they aren't taking as many pics of him on it :( I think it's because they aren't sure who he is since he's not running #4 on it oh well. Here's lil man gettin er a little sideways:cool:
And here's DJ :)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid149/p2abeafedf98395d6630734c369ad712b/f602ca33.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid149/pbfafcef5e9a97f15da26b3a9d58d76a9/f602ca30.jpg

BlueZ440
12-05-2004, 12:27 PM
Good job everyone..Lance and Todd were up there this weekend. I heard Lance took 3rd in one of the classes..Probably the 250.I don't know how he did on the 450 class.anyways I'm mad that I didn't make it..:( oh well maybe next time..

dirtmomma
12-05-2004, 07:14 PM
Yep I seen Lance & Todd, don't think I seen Todd race but I did see one of Lance's not sure what he placed or what class it was though, maybe he placed 2nd who knows LOL I sure do like his fofiddy though :blah: I think they ran the open 4 stroke class? Bummer you couldn't make it maybe next time or at least before it's over!! You guys must not of raced this weekend??

BlueZ440
12-05-2004, 08:08 PM
Yeah we have the whole month of December off..I'm ready for some action..I won a sway bar today..so I'm ready for January..:D
Yeah Lance 450 is sweet..I wish i could afford one but I'm broke..LOL

Hey are you guys doing the Ice race in Everette??We might..

QuadJunkies
12-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
They had 3 restarts in the main & every time he got a great start God I hate restarts!!! :p I had many of those last winter... congrats!!!!

dirtmomma
12-06-2004, 08:17 AM
Well we REALLY wanted to go to the ICE races BUT it's the same night as a Monroe race:grr: :rolleyes: how dumb is that?????!!!!!!! I was looking forward to try my luck @ the NO studs class LOL & getting Ron & my brother out there w/ me :( gotta go to Monroe for the boy though, SOOOOOO maybe I'll race there :blah: I would of this last race but I was SICKER than a dog, shouldn't of even been there but I survived............BARELY :ermm: thought I was gonna die out there LOL!! I think we will go out to practice this Fri. so I can get some laps on the fofiddy:devil: we have a little gal that rides a 90 that is going to practice on our blaster, so we will be out there anyway might as well ride!! If I don't pack a wall or something I will more than likely race it Sat. night :)

Thats cool you got a swaybar your gonna be like man why didn't I get this before LOL :)

LTandRaptorider
12-06-2004, 10:15 AM
Congrats to the lil ones, Kym! :D

No studs at the ice racing huh? Bet the women don't like that... :eek: :devil:

QuadJunkies
12-06-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Congrats to the lil ones, Kym! :D

No studs at the ice racing huh? Bet the women don't like that... :eek: :devil: hahaha:D

well thats too bad ,you would LYFAO at how hard is is to get around with only a few studs per tire :p
Good luck next race!!!..... ;)