PDA

View Full Version : Help me in Understanding????

honda_400ex19
04-20-2002, 07:17 PM
It seems to me that when anyone asks a question the answer always seems to be TC, TC this TC that, but then I read 3 threads later the same guy complaining that TC has had his engine since Nov. and the job was crappy.

I have been racing for a long time and have only heard the name run across the board maybe 2 times in the many years I have been around.

The factorys rides and your major corp. still have the game by the balls.

V.P.
Midnight Racing Corp.
Aaron C.

04-20-2002, 07:30 PM
tc great company i have a tc racing scliencer and it is better than any other major corp's scliencer. maybe the reason that he had it so long is caus it is bacicly 1 guy that does the major work. as far as crapy i dont know . i do know that if i get anything done it is threw tc hands down. beside what the hel u running whatever it is it aint as good as tc. maybe ct but that is the only one that will compare. sorry but tc is one of the best.

exriderdude
04-20-2002, 08:31 PM
is ChadExer the guy you are talking about. i know tc has had his engine for a long time.

ChadEXer
04-22-2002, 09:06 AM
TC has had my motor for 5 weeks and promises me it will be back by the end of the month,,not only is that by far the best turn around time of any builder but he definately makes the most power for the money!
As far as you racing and never seen his name then you must have never raced. If you race and have never seen his name then you must race on a local BMX course:rolleyes: open any sport ATV magazine and if you find 1 that doesnt brag about him or talk about his accomplishments then i will give you my TC 505. how about that!