PDA

View Full Version : Haspin banquet tonight

Lil - Braff
12-04-2004, 11:15 AM
Anyone going?

Lil - Braff
12-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Well we went to the banquet and overall the it was a lot of fun! I got to come home with a 4th place plaque (with my name on it and it was even spelled right! lol), 2 girlie shirts (picked just for me :D ), contingency money for works shocks, oil and an oil filter. Dad also got to go home with a 2nd place plaque, a shirt, a hat, and a few other goodies. Plus lots of stickers. The people who received first also got tires!

I owe a really big thank you to my sponsors especially my #1 sponsor, my daddy. Without my Dad I probably would not be able to race and if so, my quad would prolly be broke all the time. lol. So a BIG THANK YOU to my daddy! My other sponsors are The Quad Shop and Otterbach Inc. which I also owe a big thank you to for sponsoring me even though it is my first year racing. I also want to thank everyone else that supported me by saying "Congrats" or "Good luck". Thank you!

There are gonna be some changes for the XC at haspin next year. We will run for 2 hours instead of 1 1/2, they are talking about having a mini quad race, and there will be a ladies class. So ladies... get out there and race!! Also bring out the lil ones and let them race. But the ladies need to come out and show the guys that we can race too and atleast give it a try. Who knows... you might really enjoy it!

Here is a link to an album with all my pictures from the banquet. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2134560851 Here is a picture of me and my biggest sponsor, my Dad.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid149/pdccac9f0cdc367316ec59e9436d70b04/f6018b9c.jpg

Thanks again everyone!
I hope the dirtbikers have as much fun as we did! BTW... the plaques look great!! Tanner is the dirtbiker dude on there! Looks good!

gncc400exxx
12-06-2004, 07:58 PM
congrats on the plaques.

Did they mention the dates for the 05 series??

Lil - Braff
12-06-2004, 08:05 PM
Well thank ya! and yes they did.

Hare Scramble Dates:
April 24
May 22
June 5
June 19
July 10- Independence Day Team Race (no points. call for info)
July 24
Aug. 7
Aug. 21
Sept. 11
Oct. 2
Oct. 16
Oct. 29- Halloween 100-quad team race
Oct. 30- Halloween 100-bike team race

Same classes as last year, plus a ladies class! :D 8 of the 10 races will count towards points for the end of the year.

cdalejef
12-07-2004, 03:44 PM
Great job! I can't wait to see how you do in the nats!!!

Lil - Braff
12-07-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Great job! I can't wait to see how you do in the nats!!!

Thank you! Me and you both! lol. My first national is Sparta and Oh Boy was I excited to hear that! :p

brian-250
12-07-2004, 03:51 PM
wheres my plaque?:confused: :(

im ready for next season!:macho

Lil - Braff
12-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Brian... you actually gotta race to get a plaque! ;) :p LOL! You actually gonna race next season? What class?

brian-250
12-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff
Brian... you actually gotta race to get a plaque! ;) :p LOL! You actually gonna race next season? What class?

hell yes, A or B idk im looking for a winter series so i can get the fell of the new 400, or a 450R.:devil:

ZapsRacing
12-07-2004, 04:20 PM
Congrats again Kyrie and Dan!It was fun playin the mud with you several times this year Kyrie. lol. I jus dont want to next year, so dont get stuck (pro rider tip-avoid the mud kyrie!) jus messin with ya. I will be goin this Saturday for the bike banquet. I ended up 5th in Little bike points. And i had a race i missed and a few i had flats/motor probs at. The plaque does look good, I had an advanced look at it cuz I'm on it. :macho Ill cya next year at the races Kyrie, not sure if ill be on my 125 or a yamaha or honda 250F. Prolly the 125 again though. So ill see ya down there april 24th!!! Congrats once again!

ZapsRacing
12-07-2004, 04:36 PM
Hey lil, im lookin at yer pics from the banquet and there is several pics of people i pit with at haspin (todd demaree is the pro rider w/ the red hat on facin away from ya, jeff downey rides with us, so does bleu dewire, and scott bush [c class riders])

Lil - Braff
12-07-2004, 04:41 PM
Thank ya! Glad I could get some pics of the people that you know! I'm gonna try to stay outa the mud next year. Gotta get ready for the nationals. :devil:

ZapsRacing
12-07-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff
Thank ya! Glad I could get some pics of the people that you know! I'm gonna try to stay outa the mud next year. Gotta get ready for the nationals. :devil:

You better stay outta the mud at nationals because i wont be there to get ya out at all of them. Or you could think of it how Todd told me at Sparta before we knew the bikes were gonna be cancelled "I just talked to Jeff Russel and he said the track will be good tomorrow and theres only one mudhole....but its about 10 miles long" but Todd is like Jeff, he LOVES the mud.

250EXstud
12-07-2004, 09:14 PM
I wasn't able to make it to the banquet but i guess i got some cool stuff. I am so ready for next year. My first national is S.C. I will still try to make it to a few haspin. And i will definately be at all the team races. Kyrie its finally our year!!

Lil - Braff
12-07-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 250EXstud
I wasn't able to make it to the banquet but i guess i got some cool stuff. I am so ready for next year. My first national is S.C. I will still try to make it to a few haspin. And i will definately be at all the team races. Kyrie its finally our year!!

I know it!! I am so pumped and ready for nationals to start!! I hope they send all your stuff to you. That would suck not to get it! You still racing the 'ol smokey or you getting a 450? :cool:

250EXstud
12-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Believe it or not ol smokey goes in to get a rebuild done here pretty soon and sometime in january a new 450 is goin to be rollin in my garage.