PDA

View Full Version : Need Warriror help bad!

honda rida
12-04-2004, 12:30 AM
Well today i was jus cruzin down the road in 6th gear at like 1/4 throotle when all of a sudden the rear tires just locked up. I thought it was my rear brakes but it wasnt. I can start the bike and it will run but when you let out the cluch it stals and acts like the rear brakes are locked. I can only mannage to shift it down to 4th but no lower and can ride in 4th but soon as i try to shif to 5th the rear wheels lock. Whats wrong wiht it? Any help would be nice :bk:

tg413
12-04-2004, 12:43 AM
my freind had the same thing happen on a 01 warrior,its in the gear box,at keast it was in his but i dont know the specifics.good luck

honda rida
12-04-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by tg413
my freind had the same thing happen on a 01 warrior,its in the gear box,at keast it was in his but i dont know the specifics.good luck

Hey would you mind askin him exactly what it was? and what and how much it cost to fix? Thanks

hondamxerd
12-04-2004, 04:15 PM
what kind of 185 s parts do you have?
i am getting ready to build mine, it was a flood victim

DirtDevilBT
12-05-2004, 12:21 AM
Can you ride the bike at all?
What gear exactly are u shifting into when it locks up?
When was the last time u changed ur oil?
You ot to start the motor, let it get warmed a little and dump the oil. Look at the oil very carefully and the filter. You're looking for flaks or even chunks. I know when I miss shift it is alway between 4th and 5th gear, that's when it likes to jump into a "fake" neutral. Somehow, if oil looks bad, one of your free wheeling or shaft driven gears may have ground it's way into the shaft and so when you try to shift into that gear, it's frozen and wont move, hense the stalling. Shoot in the dark, lets hope I'm wrong.:(

DirtDevilBT
12-05-2004, 12:29 AM
Wait, but every gear is used, just used in a different manner to operate 1-6th. Damn, yeah, maybe it's a free spinning one and when another locks into it that's when it freezes. :confused: (can't remember order of gears or the name of the tabs that lock one gear to the other) Damn! (scratches head) Trannys are no fun. OR, a shift fork, but that wouldn't lock it necessarily would it? Ok, I'm done. lol :)

honda rida
12-05-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by DirtDevilBT
Wait, but every gear is used, just used in a different manner to operate 1-6th. Damn, yeah, maybe it's a free spinning one and when another locks into it that's when it freezes. :confused: (can't remember order of gears or the name of the tabs that lock one gear to the other) Damn! (scratches head) Trannys are no fun. OR, a shift fork, but that wouldn't lock it necessarily would it? Ok, I'm done. lol :)

lol idk, im going to take it aprt next week and see

hondamxerd check this link, this all i have left and a front fender

http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16826

hondamxerd
12-05-2004, 07:27 PM
20$ for all or how much for what is left? payment?

honda rida
12-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Everything in the picture for 20 plus shippin. If you want a front fender i can throw that in for 15 more. Let me kno i wanna get rid of it

hondamxerd
12-05-2004, 07:39 PM
how do you want payment

honda rida
12-05-2004, 07:44 PM
Postal money order is fine. Email me at liquidicee@gmail.com and ill figure the shipping.