PDA

View Full Version : Quad Only MX Series - WA State

Raptorchick
12-03-2004, 11:45 AM
I found this on another web site, thought I would share....

Pacific Raceways 4 race, QUAD ONLY series.

"Well after 2 plus yrs, we have a 4 race series coming up in 2005. Here are the days so make note of them:
May 15,
June 5,
June 26th,
July 10th,

I tried not to conflict with other events, so now the big question...are you going to support it?

Beginners we want you to be there, we'll make it as safe as possible for you. But I still can't control dumb mistakes,
Ladies, we want to see you there...remember we use to have lots of women on the line, A finally kids of all sizes and abilities we want you there.

Pros- if you guys really step up we'll probably dangle a $2500 purse but need a big show.

Amatuers- there will be a purse of some sort and moms and kids lots of stuff for you.
But this needs to be supported with lots of quads and riders and entries

Your going to have pretty good weather a groomed track and quad people running the show."

ThumPIN_450R
12-04-2004, 06:06 PM
sounds cool i may need to make it to that end of the state a few more times next year

airheadedduner
12-05-2004, 12:58 PM
I need to know a little more then that. Is there a website?

Where? Times? Fees?

Raptorchick
12-06-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by airheadedduner
I need to know a little more then that. Is there a website?

Where? Times? Fees?

Pacific Raceways used to be called Seattle International Raceway (SIR). It is in Kent, WA, about 30 minutes SE of Seattle.
I don't have any info yet about fees. As for what time; probably around 8 or 9 am start time. I should find out more about it later this week (Thursday), so I will post more details as they become available.

airheadedduner
12-06-2004, 11:42 AM
I need to know all I can. I doubt I could make more then a one of thoose but I need to know that it would be worth a drive up that far so keep us posted.

daddio
12-07-2004, 10:45 AM
this is the web site for the track.
http://www.pacificraceways.com/

but they don't have any info, yet, about the quad series, because this is very new info. we are trying to spread the word early, so people can make plans to attend.