PDA

View Full Version : High School football

TheMachine
12-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Im with you trict out. I love high school football even though I just played my last game 2 weeks ago. Go ahead everyone call it gay and what not I dont care. Football may be gay to some but that's probably because you were not tough enough to play it yourself. So if liking high school football is gay then I will be the official gay guy on the site(even though im not really gay.....;) )Just had to get that one off my chest. Sorry let the name call commence.:D

Honda4trax250x
12-02-2004, 07:16 PM
:huh

440exnacsracer
12-02-2004, 07:18 PM
Sorry let the name call commence

***et,,,,,....j/k:D

i played last year as a junior for the first time.....6'5" 230lbs, and the coach couldnt do something with me, i guess i was the wrong color:rolleyes:

trict_out
12-02-2004, 07:21 PM
thanks man i really appreciate that. i finished out my senior yeah at qb this year i got some really kickass pics if u wanna see them. too bad we were 2-8. lol

SRH
12-02-2004, 07:33 PM
football is gay...i though this thread about women and hookers

Warnerade
Originally posted by 440exnacsracer
***et,,,,,....j/k:D

i played last year as a junior for the first time.....6'5" 230lbs, and the coach couldnt do something with me, i guess i was the wrong color:rolleyes: maybe he didnt do anytihn with you.becuase it was your first year, and he decided to put more experienced players in front of you?

Scott-300ex
dude, are you gay?:huh

SRH
12-02-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
maybe he didnt do anytihn with you.becuase it was your first year, and he decided to put more experienced players in front of you?

yeah maybe you sucked! so what if he wanted to put more expirience white players out there

trict_out
12-02-2004, 07:52 PM
state championship in ohio is gonna be played tomorrow. I threw a pair of td's against the soon to be d5 state champs in a scrimmage. To bad we were d2 and they were d5 and they still whipped our ***.

Hondadudeehhhh
12-02-2004, 07:56 PM
people who call football gay have never experienced it. Its one of the best feelings you can get. Going out on the field, the whole town out to watch you. I never want to stop playing. Im not excited for senior year :ermm:

je450
12-02-2004, 07:57 PM
we got one more game before the championship. i play in Louisiana and we are ranke #1 in 4a.

trict_out
12-02-2004, 08:04 PM
so there a good chance youll be playin in the state championship? u r one lucky dude i couldnt even imagine what that would be like. Best of luck. What position do u play?

je450
12-02-2004, 08:16 PM
i play defensive end but am only a sophmore more so not good enough to play in this game but it still will be fun. we get to play in the super dome in New Orleans were the friken saints play.

trict_out
12-02-2004, 08:18 PM
holy chit dude that would be awesome

Fred55
12-02-2004, 08:20 PM
We went to state in 99,00,01, and 02, we won it the last 3 years:D:D

SRH
12-02-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
people who call football gay have never experienced it. Its one of the best feelings you can get. Going out on the field, the whole town out to watch you. I never want to stop playing. Im not excited for senior year :ermm:

i played it sucked so bad, i wanted to quit but the y wouldnt let me :mad:

jdwxv3
12-02-2004, 08:21 PM
I played for the Jeff City Jays. We had one of the best coaches in the nation. He is one of I belive 3 coaches to win over 400 games. We have 11 state titles and my senior year we won one as well. It was great. We have about 40,000 people in our town and problay 6-7,000 showed up faithfully everyweekend. That was an awsome feeling it was crazy. I really miss it. I played one year in college as a strong side linbacker but could not work, play, and keep school work up so I had to quit. But while playing football I had some of the best times of my life. I really miss it.

DVS_Freestyler
12-02-2004, 08:25 PM
high school football was the $hit dude! i played up till i was a senoir, then i broke my ankle riding and had to sit out the year. it woulda been fun, my team made it to state and i was gonna be starting running back... however, since i had a broken ankle i had time to buy my YFZ so it wasnt a complete loss. hah

born-2-race
12-02-2004, 09:25 PM
I know what you guys mean, high school football is awesome. My team just finished up the season going 8-0 and winning the TVRAA Southeast Championship (basically Southeastern Ontario)for the second year in a row, going undefeated in both years.

GO GEMINI :D

TheMachine
12-02-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
dude, are you gay?:huh
If you were asking me, not I'm not gay. I was saying that if loving HS football makes you gay then i guess you can call me that. My team went 10-2, lost in the 2nd round to the #1 ranked team. I was starting tailback(Split time with another Sr. RB) and starting Strong Safety. Football, Sex, and Quad racing make me so happy I dont know what to do:D

K_Fulk
12-02-2004, 11:26 PM
My team had a pretty good year when i was a junior. We lost are first 2 games the won the last 8 in a row ( lost to massilon our first game then fostoria the second they won div2 state that year 1996). Now we probley would have made it in the playoffs.

The joy of being on the kickoff team. :scary:

trict_out
12-03-2004, 08:23 AM
massilon used to be one of the best high school teams in america.

zephead400ex
12-03-2004, 08:32 AM
Damn dude, chill, nobody is going to call you gay because you like football! haha! If they do...well...they are probably fairys anyway.

Now, HS football is the sh*t. I graduated in '01 but still keep up on all the local HS sports, basketball, baseball, football...etc. I love sports period.

I played from my 8th grade year until I graduated. We played 8 man football, it's a blast! We ran a split backfield, so both backs were QB/RB, it was the sh*t.:)

Ledofthezep and I were selected team co-captians and we were both selected All-League First Team Offense our Senior year!:)

K_Fulk
12-03-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by trict_out
massilon used to be one of the best high school teams in america.

The year we played them wasnt there best year. but they were still pretty damn good. Playing in Paul Brown stadium is pretty exciting feels almost like a college game. We were in awe the whole time, part of the reeason we lost. I'm sure we would have done better if we played them every year.

wilkin250r
12-03-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by trict_out
thanks man i really appreciate that. i finished out my senior yeah at qb this year i got some really kickass pics if u wanna see them. too bad we were 2-8. lol

Ha. This sounds like my season. I was QB for three years, we were pretty good my freshman and sophmore years at the JV level, but we only won two games my junior year at the varsity level. We sucked.

Oddly enough, after playing starting QB for three years (two JV and one varsity) I was not the starting QB my senior year. This was fine by me, I was sick of getting my head pounded into the grass. Since I wasn't the QB anymore, they finally let me play defense. Oh joyous day! I finally got to be the one giving the hurtin instead of recieving it. I sucked at QB, but I ended up 1st team All Conference on defense, and was awarded Defensive Player of the Year for my team my senior year.

JRDrider22
12-03-2004, 01:45 PM
shawnee vs washington twp for state in NJ here in Medford.

440exnacsracer
12-04-2004, 12:06 AM
yeah maybe you sucked! so what if he wanted to put more expirience white players out there

last time i checked i was white:D na it couldve been lack of experience or the fact that he always had an attitude and i returned the favor cause i dont kiss *** like some people lol,. guess it wasnt my thing, hey ill just stick to rifle team and shotgun team, 7th in rifle, 12th in shotgun in GA, :devil:

dbsbl1
12-04-2004, 01:17 AM
HS football is awesome. But try being the first class in 17 years to NOT make the playoffs.....

Had my class made it, Richwoods would have one of the longest consecutive playoff appearance streaks in the state of Illinois going...oops.

je450
12-04-2004, 08:10 AM
this sucks ***** we lost in the semi finals in double overtime last might because of a damn inteception. we were ranked #1 and played the #4 team who we played in the regular season and blew them out. losing when youve come this far is one of the worst feelings in tthe world.

HtFoxChick
12-04-2004, 08:16 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dbsbl1
[B]HS football is awesome. But try being the first class in 17 years to NOT make the playoffs.....

Serious??? Ouch, that would be real tough!! If you think of it this way, your the class that everyone will remember.:rolleyes:

jdwxv3
12-04-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by je450
this sucks ***** we lost in the semi finals in double overtime last might because of a damn inteception. we were ranked #1 and played the #4 team who we played in the regular season and blew them out. losing when youve come this far is one of the worst feelings in tthe world.

That sucks. I have a simalar story.

My junior year we were never given any respect we knocked off several of the top teams. We were 12-0 going into the semi's we were ranked 4th (mainly b/c only 4 teams were left) We were playing the team ranked 1st in there house. Anyway, we went into half time down 28-7. We gathered our selves and rattled off 28 starit points and we shut there *****es down. They gained maybe 40yards the entire half. So here we were tied 35-35. We kick off like we had 5 other times in the half and they got a big return to the 25 yard line with 3 seconds left and they bring out the feild goal kicker and kick the winning feild goal as time expired. It was the most horrible loss I had ever felt. However my senior year we came back and won state hands down with a record of 13-1. We avenged our only loss of the year in the state semi finals. Later and sorry for your loss.

dbsbl1
12-04-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by HtFoxChick
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dbsbl1
[B]HS football is awesome. But try being the first class in 17 years to NOT make the playoffs.....

Serious??? Ouch, that would be real tough!! If you think of it this way, your the class that everyone will remember.:rolleyes:

Unfortunately:(

Nausty
12-05-2004, 05:11 PM
yea football is awsome and in my opinion a lot tougher sport than atv's. I don't think its near as easy to get to hurt but it sucks *** bustin *** in the hot and cold 4 hours a day.

I'm a senior and this was my first year playing football and I really wish I would of went out before so that I could of started but man was it funner than hell playing jv!

It was so awsome watching em' bounce right off you running down the feild and not having near as much stress as the big games. Just having fun.

I miss messing around in practice, always having something to do and being in good shape. Its awsome when you have a bad day at school and your about ready to bite somebodies head off to then go out on the field and just let it out.