PDA

View Full Version : I had a weird dream...

Bush0102
12-02-2004, 01:00 PM
Ok, this was my dream:

For some reason, John Natalie came to my house and was pulling a trailer full of metallic purple banshees and 450Rs. He parked in the top of my driveway, where for some reason Pappy had parked a trailer. Well, John and I were walking around my backyard when a Tan F-350 driven by Pappy came barreling into the driveway. Apparently pappy was in a hurry, because he just backed into John's truck and pushed it into my back yard to get it out of the way. Pappy hooked up the trailer and then pulled out of the driveway without swinging the turn out wide and destroyed the bushes at the entrance.

Then my dumb roomate woke me up and told me my mom had called and wanted me to call her back.

I told you it was weird...i've never even seen Pappy before (except in one picture) but somehow i knew it was him... but i saw John at Loretta's so i knew it was him.

crazy stuff.

Syrus
12-02-2004, 01:05 PM
:huh

JDiablo
12-02-2004, 01:10 PM
holy chit another one about pappy,hey kenny i wouldnt meet any of the ones who had dreams about you,lmao

HtFoxChick
12-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Another dream about Pappy?? Boy, Pappy...this is getting scary!!:D

Quad18star
12-02-2004, 01:11 PM
LMAO ... things that make you go :huh

S'all good though ... lastnight I had a dream that Me , Bart (LtandRaptorider) and SGA were out riding . SGA was yelling at Bart cuz he shouldn't have been riding with all his broken bones , but he wanted to go riding anyways . We were up at my cottage also . It was weird ... Bart was on his Suzuki , SGA on a 250r and I have no clue what I was riding , but it wasn't my YFZ . Then SGA started giving me chit for riding with a broken leg . I was hoping to see where the dream was headed to , but the damn phone rang and woke me up .

Every time I take a few Tylenol 3 with codeine before I fall asleep ... I dream some weird stuff . I've never met Bart .. only seen his pictures on here , and don't have a clue who SGA is or what he looks like ... but I knew it was him . :confused: :huh

Destructo
12-02-2004, 01:12 PM
Thats a little scary, you guys having dreams about this guy who does PCing and your having dreams about him!

Some of you guys on this board sound like stalkers or something. I have been on some boards where everybody knows one guy but they never had dreams about him!

MY450R
12-02-2004, 01:17 PM
wow i guess pappy is in everyone wet dreams
i bet he feels honored bt it lol

Syrus
12-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Pappy, if I were you I would lay low for a while... these weirdo's and there dream about ya, kinda odd :eek: Hopefully none of these guys are actual weirdos and find where you live :eek2:

haha jk

I-7
12-02-2004, 02:51 PM
I know you dream every night, you just don't remember all of them but I haven't remembered a dream since probably last spring. Probably has something to do with spleeping patterns and food or something. I always wake up thought free.

Mxjunkie
12-02-2004, 02:57 PM
ive had some WEIRD dreams before lol, i had a dream me and chris borich were riding at rausch creek and i crashed, and no1 came for me and i was there all night then i woke up, soo much stuff lol, i had one pappy adopted me, i guess pappys just the dream man

i had one awhile ago, a guy shot me at our local wawa and like, i dunno it kept happening over and over again, someone figure out why we dream lol

stonerider250x
12-02-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Destructo
Thats a little scary, you guys having dreams about this guy who does PCing and your having dreams about him!

Some of you guys on this board sound like stalkers or something. I have been on some boards where everybody knows one guy but they never had dreams about him!

he must do good on the stuff he powdercoats.

his luck has to change soon and have girl dream about him:eek: :p

TheFontMaster
12-02-2004, 02:59 PM
WOW another Pappy dream. Wierd stuff:huh

Toadz400
12-02-2004, 03:24 PM
I think Pappy's putting something a little extra in the powdercoating...:eek2:

SGA
12-02-2004, 09:31 PM
(QUOTE-Quad18star )S'all good though ... lastnight I had a dream that Me , Bart (LtandRaptorider) and SGA were out riding.

Damn, I feel honored !:D
I think....:scary:

Hell, I'll fess up. Ive had a couple of dreams about some of the girls on here. I met _______ and she was hot and ready so I pulled her close and................... :cool:

Mxjunkie
12-02-2004, 09:35 PM
i had a dream about 400grl but thats all im saying :devil:

Quad18star
12-02-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by SGA
(QUOTE-Quad18star )S'all good though ... lastnight I had a dream that Me , Bart (LtandRaptorider) and SGA were out riding.

Damn, I feel honored !:D
I think....:scary:

Hell, I'll fess up. Ive had a couple of dreams about some of the girls on here. I met _______ and she was hot and ready so I pulled her close and................... :cool:

HAHA .... Just think ... you were riding with the 2 handicapped people on this site ... you're lucky you didn't get hurt in my dream . LOL . Hell me and bart are so accident prone .... i'm surprised we never got airlifted out of my dream . :confused:

I'll try not to dream about any of you guys again . Last person I wanna dream about is Pappy or Rico ..... unless it's a dream where I'm with them , pounding back a few beers at the nudie bar . :devil:

SGA
12-02-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Hell me and bart are so accident prone .... i'm surprised we never got airlifted out of my dream . :confused:

LMAO! :D