its still boring!!

elite ATV1
12-02-2004, 12:05 PM
im at school now in comp class BORING.......:chinese:

quad
12-02-2004, 12:08 PM
Im gonna tell ya somthing I always hated to hear!! LOL:D
Enjoy it while you can,It's the best years of your life!!:blah:
What I wouldnt do to be back in school.I mean how bad is it really?Ya don't really have any worries,Ya get to check out all the chicks all day,You get to associate with friends,the chicks,Ya dont have many (if any) bills,did i mention the chicks?:devil:
Seriously.......when its time for you to go out in the big world,You too will be sayin"damn,people were right" LOL.

sled_ed 300ex
12-02-2004, 12:11 PM
oh i now school is fun its just not fun to studi andhave like3 pages of the same thing to do for the naxt day!!

the chick and the people are great!!

bansheeguy77
12-02-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by quad
What I wouldnt do to be back in school.I mean how bad is it really?Ya don't really have any worries,Ya get to check out all the chicks all day,You get to associate with friends,the chicks,Ya dont have many (if any) bills,did i mention the chicks?:devil:
Seriously.......when its time for you to go out in the big world,You too will be sayin"damn,people were right" LOL.

thats the truth...i couldnt wait to get out but now your out ya realize how easy and good life was back then

jay's 300
12-02-2004, 12:13 PM

Exactly! I wish I would've listened too! :D

sled_ed 300ex
12-02-2004, 12:16 PM
oh im listening but its still boring when it snows and you cant go riding but hey thats life right!!:rolleyes:

quad
12-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Yeah man,what was the biggest worry you had in high school?Where ya was gonna hang out on friday or saturday nite?Or how many extra milks ya was gonna get at lunch?LOL:D
If I could do it over again,I woulda done better in school.I did just nuff work to pass.The teachers,my parents kept sayin"ya need to look into the future boy:mad: " As much as I hate to admit it,yep....they were right :blah:

ZSK
12-02-2004, 12:18 PM
I have to completely disagree with you. I hated highschool. It was too easy and I was constantly bored. A couple teachers let me teach part of the class because they saw it too. Now in college you meet many different people experience new things, but money comes a little short, time for another part time job. I'm much happier now than 2 years ago sitting in highschool. My only complaint is that time is kinda short for me and I don't get home as much as I'd like.

quad
12-02-2004, 12:20 PM
Also....I cant remember being able to hop on the net while I was in school.You think it sucks for you?:D

sled_ed 300ex
12-02-2004, 12:23 PM
the girls mustof been nice come on cleanshave300!! yaeh i can go on the net it rocks guys!!
i learned something today!!

Mxjunkie
12-02-2004, 12:27 PM
thank god im home schooled now :D

MotoX3
12-02-2004, 12:32 PM
im sick today...but at this time id be sitting behind a hotty in spanish:devil:

MY450R
12-02-2004, 12:33 PM
you forgot to mention the chicks man
believe me i was in a big frickin hurry to get oput of school
now id rather be back in school than sitting here bored to death at my job
oh and all the chicks woohoo i miss it badly

K_Fulk
12-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Also....I cant remember being able to hop on the net while I was in school.You think it sucks for you?:D

Word... when I had computer class my school had apple 2's, We had to play oregon trail when we were screwin around.

Bush0102
12-02-2004, 12:44 PM
Haha i love oregon trail! maybe i'll have to download it...

I dont have classes today and i didnt have them yesterday, but exams start tomorrow and i have to study all day today.

However, my addiction to this forum is keeping me from getting any real work done.

MY450R
12-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
Word... when I had computer class my school had apple 2's, We had to play oregon trail when we were screwin around.
i was just laughing my *** off dude
thats it oregon trail thats the only thing i remeber doing on the pc's.
oh and the commadore 64's were the chit
i could make the screen a different color
remember this...load oregon trail ,8,1
something like that to load a game or whatever holy chit that was a long time ago
anyone under 25 will not know what im talking about

LazeR
12-02-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by MY450R
something like that to load a game or whatever holy chit that was a long time ago

I beg to differ, im 18, and i played oregon trail on the old macs, and you use the 5¼ inch high tech floppy drive!

Quad18star
12-02-2004, 01:20 PM
I wish I was back in school .... it was a blast . All the parties ... all the girls .... damn those were good times . Everyone is so anxious to get out , but when you are finally done school , and all your friends move away .... you want those old times back . Enjoy it while you can .

K_Fulk
12-02-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by MY450R

When I was in elementary scool each classroom had 1 atari computer. The only thing it did was the turtle deal that drew a line and if you knew how to make it repeat and all that it would go all over. I dont know if anyone knows what im talking about though?

quad
12-02-2004, 02:01 PM
Ahhhhhhh the memories of the infamous oregon trai!!:D I remember blastin thru the rivers,drownin the horses,n blastin the deer!!:devil: How can u forget such awesome detail and graphics that game had?LOL:D

MY450R
12-02-2004, 02:10 PM
really i want to know who remebers the way to load a game?
it was something like load blah blah blah ,8,1

400exrules
12-02-2004, 02:15 PM

LMFAO DUDE I LOVE THAT GAME!!!! HAHAHA ...back in like 4th grade we would like fight over who got to play it, it was badazz...........all we ever did was buy like amillion bullets and go huntin all the time, eventually all the ppl in the wagon died. it was also fun to make your oxen pull the buggy across like 10ft deep water, and they would drown lmfao and u lose all your gear......ahhh that was the sh^z

and im only 16

tp300ex
12-02-2004, 02:24 PM
i tryed tp post and it wouldnyt let me

MotoX3
12-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by tp300ex
i tryed tp post and it wouldnyt let me good thing...stay in school

400exrules
12-02-2004, 02:37 PM
errr i know a few teachers i'd like to bone by the way

I-7
12-02-2004, 02:46 PM
I wish we had computers in our school... I like school, I look foward to going sometimes. I just hate having to wake up at 6:00 am every morning to go to school.

sled_ed 300ex
12-02-2004, 03:25 PM
i always look forward to going to shool because of the girls!! man the girls are awsome !!the best thing about highschool is the partys there are always some partys if you have more then 5 friends there will be a paty if not make one people are always looking to go partying!!!! i mean all the illegal booz!!!:D

mephyst
12-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Haha I remember playing the Oregon Trail in like 3rd grade. I'm only 16 too and I remember the big floppy drives and all that. My first computer was a 286 and I'd play jet fighter. School totally sucks, the only reason I thrive is because of the women. I look at every *** as they go by and think of which one I should hit up next. Lol, chick fight today right infront of me too.. gotta love it... shirts getting ripped and girls' g's hangin out; with their pants falling down. One girl bashed the other with a glass bottle and broke it on her face and she was all cut up. We had a live band performing too and it was total chaos. I love Orange County sl^ts. Oh and this is probably my best academic year so far being a junior, I am quite proud of myself. And my English teacher totally wants my nuts. I dream of riding in school constantly, but unlike a lot of you guys I can't ride around here. :( The closest riding from me to open desert is about an hour and a half.

sled_ed 300ex
12-02-2004, 03:39 PM
my bus ride is 40min. it sucks in the morning people talk and you want to sleep!!:mad:
going to school with your quad is probably everybody thats in schools dream !!! it would rock!!
I mean showingoff in front of girls!!!

TheFontMaster
12-02-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by sled_ed 300ex
my bus ride is 40min. it sucks in the morning people talk and you want to sleep!!:mad:
going to school with your quad is probably everybody thats in schools dream !!! it would rock!!

40 mins aint nothing, I'm on a bus about 2 hours each day. I go to a vocational school for the second half of the day for an auto body class. 30 mins to and from homeschool, and 30 mins to and from BOCES. I get plenty of sleep though:macho . I like school this year though, my only class with homework is U.S. history. And auto body is just awsome.

sled_ed 300ex
12-03-2004, 10:39 AM
nice!!

muddkitten
12-03-2004, 10:42 AM
ya'll got it made. i wish i was still in school.:(

JUSTINcredible
12-03-2004, 10:48 AM

ive got to agree with this, i graduated last year and decided not to go to college till next fall and just work for this year. Now i sit at home all day because i got layed off at UPS, but i got a call the other day and i can start working again in 2 weeks. school was alot of fun and i didnt realize how much fun it was untill i was done. And what do you have to pay for in highschool? not alot right? that all changes very quick. try to have fun while you can cuz it doesnt last long:)

bansheeguy77
12-03-2004, 10:59 AM
yeah all the "friends" you thought ya had are non existant. and all the "cool" ppl who are too good to talk to anybody realize they arent and become complete losers and do nothing with their lives. its funny how 6 months changes everything. but im doing the same thing taking a year off to work and whatnot....its hard not seein a new set of chicks for a year tho :mad:

sled_ed 300ex
12-03-2004, 11:05 AM
when i first started this thread i hated school and because of all the good people on this site i apreciate school now!!!!! :)

44oEX
12-03-2004, 11:39 AM
that good you learned a lecon but you quad is still busted lol

sled_ed 300ex
12-03-2004, 04:03 PM
look man your quad those`nt work either so wathever!!!!

6arett
12-03-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by sled_ed 300ex

Oh beleave me.. I've tried to take my quad to school. it didnt pan out the way i wanted it to \=

sled_ed 300ex
12-03-2004, 04:26 PM
what happend!!:confused:

6arett
12-03-2004, 04:28 PM
My key was gone and after awhile looking for it, the battery ended up dead and my parents were all "wtf u dont ride that" man it suckd!

and the cops prolyl woulda arested me:huh

6arett
12-03-2004, 04:32 PM
i wouldent of took it anyways lol

sled_ed 300ex
12-03-2004, 04:35 PM
they should let atv on the street in snow storms,what do you think it would be fun,we could like help people!!!

sled_ed 300ex
12-03-2004, 04:36 PM
the cops should give use some slak!!!

dirt308
12-03-2004, 04:50 PM
I agree, last year I got stopped by a cop over the winter because i was going down our road and they hadn't plowed it so no one could get out of their driveways so I went and checked all the old peoples house's. But luckily all he said was don't ride down the road. (hes my neighbor I think hes sick of the aftermarket exhaust?) :devil:

sled_ed 300ex
12-03-2004, 04:53 PM
yeah they hate the sound, people complain!!!!!:confused:

going to see the old people was nice you must realy care!!:D

dirt308
12-03-2004, 05:02 PM
I live accross the road from Sodus Bay wich goes into the lake so alot of older people leave in the winter and the ones who stay ussually pay me to do their driveways which means more money for the fourwheeler.

sled_ed 300ex
12-03-2004, 05:06 PM
thats cool and it can be fun i think!!

dirt308
12-03-2004, 05:09 PM
yah this past summer there was a guy selling his house and he asked if I would mow the lawn 2 times before the new people moved in. It took me 10-15 minutes each time and he gave me $50 all the older people down here drive the bmws and some have porsches and stuff I feel outa place.

sled_ed 300ex
12-03-2004, 05:12 PM
holly **** i get 10 or 15 $ to do the lawn and im lucky!!

dirt308
12-03-2004, 05:23 PM
yah old rich people rule. My dad ussually won't even pay me for mowin the lawn but for some reason all the older people are very generous around here. :D

sled_ed 300ex
12-03-2004, 05:27 PM
s`oh ,em ,wheres you live!!!