PDA

View Full Version : Why the Name Change?

m250r
12-01-2004, 06:50 PM
Why did they change the name of the site to "ATV RIDERS"

popo
12-01-2004, 06:53 PM
Say what ???? when did that change... no way.

About a week and a half ago.

Pappy
12-01-2004, 06:57 PM
it could be because.....

1) harlen decided it was time to take the site to a complete new level. broadening the sites horizen and securing its future across the minions:eek2:

2) he could have been on some bad crack and had no idea what he was doing:eek2:

3) its possible someone hacked his pc and decided to make the change and he has no clue how to fix it:eek:

4) the site was sold to a billionaire who said change the name or die:D

5) aliens did it:confused:

6) harlens cat spilled his milk short circuiting the exriders mega computer :grr: bad *****:scary:

7) he did it because his love for all atv riders out-weighed the need for a brand specific site that hasnt been brand specific in 2 years:)

8) im out of reasons....but he made a choice...we are all behind him....and we will ride his coat tails to the pinnacle of atv website success because he has the money and will be buying the beer:devil:

m250r
12-01-2004, 06:57 PM
damn haha i just didnt even notice it :rolleyes:

sorry for being an @$$!

m250r
12-01-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
it could be because.....

1) harlen decided it was time to take the site to a complete new level. broadening the sites horizen and securing its future across the minions:eek2:

3) its possible someone hacked his pc and decided to make the change and he has no clue how to fix it:eek:

6) harlens cat spilled his milk short circuiting the exriders mega computer :grr: bad *****:scary:

7) he did it because his love for all atv riders out-weighed the need for a brand specific site that hasnt been brand specific in 2 years:)

8) im out of reasons....but he made a choice...we are all behind him....and we will ride his coat tails to the pinnacle of atv website success because he has the money and will be buying the beer:devil:

hahaha excellent

LazeR
12-01-2004, 07:00 PM
Pappy, those were awesome reasons :D

theTman
12-01-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by LazeR
Pappy, those were awesome reasons :D

i agree:D

CHAR250R
12-01-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
it could be because.....

Are my EXRIDERS.com shirts collectors items now? :D

Quad18star
12-01-2004, 10:19 PM
I personally think , it was a mix between reasons #4 and #5 . :blah:

Lets see what a billionaire alien can bring to the site . ;)

theTman
12-02-2004, 06:24 AM
oh! i found a number 9 for ya pappy

9) Since harlen is now a Suzuki backed rider, all his team mates were giving him bull for owning a honda site

:blah: