PDA

View Full Version : went riding again

ZQ8Dude
12-01-2004, 06:20 PM
me and a friend went to the local ohv park in sacramento.

quite a bit of fun to learn at that park, as well get us to flying through the trails at 30+.

Those polaris predators can really move. his is piped and with his old tires he was breaking traction qite a bit.

also i got the urge to kick myself after visiting the little part shop they have there and seeing helmets with the same quality as my current one for less then half of what i paid earlier in the day :eek2:

Scott-300ex
12-01-2004, 07:33 PM
sweet man, riding with friends is fun

that sucks about your helmet, lol

mine is some certian material its made out of, cost me $150 more than a regular one but my parents are like, its safer, you need it. Im like, yeah, cause i would hate to crash when im takin them 150ft triples:D ................................:rolleyes:

ZQ8Dude
12-01-2004, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
sweet man, riding with friends is fun

that sucks about your helmet, lol

mine is some certian material its made out of, cost me $150 more than a regular one but my parents are like, its safer, you need it. Im like, yeah, cause i would hate to crash when im takin them 150ft triples:D ................................:rolleyes:

you dont even know the kicker yet, the cheapest helmet he had is made b "fly" but is the same quality as mine. the reason its so cheap is because no one likes the color. baby blue and orange.....but when i see it i think of my favorite car(ford GT40 in gulf colors) from the back of helmet to the visor is done up alot like that car lol.

hopefully next time there will be some people there to race. it was so empty that everyone there was doing there own thing and no one wanted to drag race

02Yellow400
12-01-2004, 07:56 PM
lol breaking traction.....good way to put it. Glad you had fun now get out there and keep riding

ZQ8Dude
12-01-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by 02Yellow400
lol breaking traction.....good way to put it. Glad you had fun now get out there and keep riding

no, thats about the only way to put it. his back tires are going bald and going in a straight line he would goose the throttle and spin out

i just know tomorrow its gonna suck...from 2 days of atv riding and one relaxing day to working at 6am....

Scott-300ex
12-02-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by ZQ8Dude
no, thats about the only way to put it. his back tires are going bald and going in a straight line he would goose the throttle and spin out

i just know tomorrow its gonna suck...from 2 days of atv riding and one relaxing day to working at 6am....

lmao, yeah that will

have fun though, even though your probably already went to it cause im a day late.:devil:

ZQ8Dude
12-02-2004, 04:42 PM
you were late from the start, i had already went when i posted this.

gonna be nice when i get done with my break-in tank and can really wind this sucker out

Edit: this! not his...god that was dirty sounding lol