PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of this idea???

awsomeaussies
12-01-2004, 06:12 PM
I'm planning on powdercoating my frame, subframe, swingarm, and a-arms on my 400ex. I was originally going to get everything painted matallic blue, but thought that might be to much of the same color.

So I was thinking of painting my frame, subframe, and upper a-arms matallic blue and my paint swingarm and lower a-arms a darker matallic blue. What do you think? A deeper color on the swingarm and lower a-arms wouldn't show as much scratches, but i don't know.

Oh ya, I have white fullbore plastics, and blue ct graphics and seat cover.

Cole Trane
12-01-2004, 06:23 PM
That would be cool, are you going with Pappy to get the job done? If so, he'll probably give you some good ideas on color schemes. Hope this helps.

300exPat
12-01-2004, 07:43 PM
if your running stock a arms, im pretty sure the balljoints arent removable on 400's also, so you can't powdercoat them or they will melt in the oven

paint would work though, sounds like a plan besides that;)

awsomeaussies
12-01-2004, 09:01 PM
I wish I could have pappy paint them, but I'm on the west coast, and I'd probably end up paying more for shipping than for powdercoating. :ermm:
And for the a-arms, there +2's
Does anybody else have anyother ideas I could go with. I'd like chrome arms and swinger, but that would be way to expensive I think.

Cole Trane
12-01-2004, 09:27 PM
You could do white.............

That would look pretty kick @$$.