PDA

View Full Version : small world???

insaneracin2003
12-01-2004, 03:11 PM
I went to Chicago this past week for Turkey Day,Friday nite my brother took me to race rc cars at Leiser hobbies raceway.it was something i did 8 years ago.while i was there,wearing my EXRiders.com t-shirt of course,i was approached by a guy who also visits this site.i just thought that was pretty cool that he came to me and we started chatting bout the site and quads.i dont know why i posted this but there it is.i just thought it was pretty cool

FasstMidnightZ
12-01-2004, 03:13 PM
yea it is a small world i see alot of people from arkansas in SC but then again never seen anyone from sc in arkansas

LazeR
12-01-2004, 03:13 PM
that is pretty cool! And yes its a very small world,

my dad met his now best friend in malad(sp), Idaho, and were talking about going home, my dad asked where home was he said "Yoncalla, Oregon" My dad was amazed, since thats where we live :devil:

Scott-300ex
12-01-2004, 03:16 PM
you didn't ask his login name?:confused:

insaneracin2003
12-01-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
you didn't ask his login name?:confused:
i didnt get his,actually i dont think he logs in,but his buddies is rytm1 or sumthin like that

MotoX3
12-01-2004, 03:35 PM
that reminds me of a story when we were up north a few years ago riding sleds and my dad wanted to take a pic by this bridge and wanted us all in it so he couldnt take it....so he flagged down a guy and his wife going real slow enjoyin the scenery and asked them if they would take the pic...he said sure and took it....my pops said thanks and he jokingly said he would buy him a beer next time....after a few hours we stopped into a bar and sat down and ordered and my dad looked over and the guy was sitting right there next to him....so my dad did his part and bought him a beer....i thought it was sooo nuts because you never see anyone twice up there.....im done with rambling:blah:

Tommy 17
12-01-2004, 03:53 PM
funniest one i've seen was at the h.m. ride... me pappy red and taco were sittin down in this rib shack eating and this guy noticed one of us had a exriders shirt on... so he asked them about the site and said he joined it...

lil did he know that me, pappy, taco, red, rico, wyndzer, zoomer and all the rest were there... he met like 20 exriders and didn't even know it haha:blah: