PDA

View Full Version : need a little help guys

Mxjunkie
11-30-2004, 08:51 PM
ive liked a girl for 3 years, we dated 2 years ago for about 3 months, i really like her and stuff, i just need a way to like explain to her how i feel and try and get her back, she rides quads and everything, any advice would be great help heres her home coming picture
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid148/p0dd28311df81a9a30dfa56795694c11f/f6107be5.jpg

11-30-2004, 08:55 PM
get her drunk real drunk:devil:

Mxjunkie
11-30-2004, 08:56 PM
that usualy happens anyway lol

MichaelS693
11-30-2004, 08:57 PM
send her over to my house... ill make her feel at home and explain everything to her in person:D

Dan229
11-30-2004, 09:11 PM
Stay away from the sappy stuff!!! Just tell her you would like to hang out with her more and invite her to do fun things and spend time with her. Do NOT tell her a bunch of mushy stuff no matter what you do!!! Girls hate that stuff unless you are deeply into a relationship with them.

Bush0102
11-30-2004, 09:43 PM
http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/I'd%20hit%20it.gif

Mxjunkie
11-30-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/I'd%20hit%20it.gif

lmao, well least i know my taste of girls is pretty good :blah:

2002400ex
11-30-2004, 10:18 PM
Tell her that yall have got things in common and u like her. tell her she looks VERY pretty and stuf...it should work. and get her a Christmas present since its a few weeks away.

markk
12-01-2004, 03:05 AM
Man if u went out, then broke up your gona have to work for this im guessing, Dont B*t*h-up, But dont act like a hardazz either!
Best chance u probley have would be to do somthing with her, and her only. No freinds nothing, Go out, have a good time, and treat her like a woman should be treated, and dont lay on any extra PIMPING SKILLS, Just explain how u feel and stuff man, and if she says No, Well u can always resort to Alachol:devil: j/p And if she says YES u can also resort to ALACHOL:devil:

ps Dont say GET-R-DONE it's GET-HER-Drunk!!!!!!!!!

JR3
12-01-2004, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by markk
Man if u went out, then broke up your gona have to work for this im guessing, Dont B*t*h-up, But dont act like a hardazz either!
Best chance u probley have would be to do somthing with her, and her only. No freinds nothing, Go out, have a good time, and treat her like a woman should be treated, and dont lay on any extra PIMPING SKILLS, Just explain how u feel and stuff man, and if she says No, Well u can always resort to Alachol:devil: j/p And if she says YES u can also resort to ALACHOL:devil:

yea josh like he said just take her out alone and treat her right

Mxjunkie
12-01-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by markk

lmao, i think im gonna try that one, GIT HER DRUNK lol..

YFZ450Ridr
12-01-2004, 02:07 PM
take her out to a nice movie. all sorts of good things happen to people in dark theaters:devil:

but really take her out some where just you to and have a good night. just talk to her but dont get to mushy mushy u know? best of luck bro:)

MY450R
12-01-2004, 02:15 PM
heres what you do man
1st treat her like crap well not crap just act like your not interested in her and im tellin ya you will have her sooner or later
not to be a dick but honestly thats what i would do
it seems these younger chicks like that chit
once she warms up to you listen to her .chicks love it when guys listen...i mean really listen to her
eventually she will trust you and come to you with her problems
them you'll fall madly in love then you'll get married and she will turn into a mutant from hell and hopefully you survive her devilish onslaught
but until then do what i said or dont have it your way but if you want her then take my advice

markk
12-01-2004, 02:18 PM
GD i love that little fat dude dancing,

What ever u do, dont become her shoulder to cry on! Cuz then u will never get outa that freind mode!

muddkitten
12-01-2004, 02:18 PM
hey all women aren't like that:grr: i'm not a mutant!:blah:

MY450R
12-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by muddkitten
hey all women aren't like that:grr: i'm not a mutant!:blah:
not you
i was just saying
hey its good advice and he should listen to me
what do you know about pickin up chicks anyway huh??

Quad18star
12-01-2004, 02:26 PM
Screw all the mushy stuff . Just get her alone in person one day , get the nutz to tell her how you feel . If you already dated before , then she must already know that you liked her and it won't be much of a surprise to her , that you tell her you still have feeling for her .

Just be yourself ... tell ehr the truth ... and let things go from there . Don't push it too much too fast .