PDA

View Full Version : i need a 400ex

redracer
11-30-2004, 06:51 PM
i have been lookin forever locally to find a 400ex around $3200 but they are all piles of crap or too expensive. so if ur near redding, cali sellin a bike...... i kinda want it

mobyplane
12-01-2004, 12:23 PM
Too bad you're not on the East Cost. I've got the perfect bike:

I've got my 2000 400ex for sale. $3500. This bike always attracted alot of attention on race day. It's very clean. Very Red. White Brothers Full Exhaust. Denton Steering Stabilizer. I've put brand new stock tires on it. It had Razr2s on it, but I moved them over to my YFZ. K&N air filter. DynoJet Kit. DG Nerfs, DG Front Bumper and DG Body Armour. DG Full Body Skids and A-arm Protectors. New 1/4" PRM swing arm skid. DG Headlight Brush Guards. Factory Effex Graphics Kit. ASV Unbreakable Adjustable Brake and Clutch Levers. White Brothers Rev Box. Terry Cable Throttle. I think I have every stock part that came off this bike except the throttle (I put it on my YFZ!). I'll even throw in a couple of new spark plugs that I bought and never needed. I also have 3 or 4 aftermarket oil filters that I have left over.

buddah
12-01-2004, 12:41 PM
My buddy has two very clean 400 ex's for sale. One is a red 2000 and the other is a yellow 2001. They both have Pro Circuit slip on pipes, nerf bars, Renthals, and K&N filters. They are both mint with low hours. One was his wifes quad and I know it has under 60 hours. I think he's wanting around $3400. Located in Utah and I can ship to California for about $150. Let me know if you're interested and I can get some pictures.

Again, they are not beat at all and have only been ridden at the dunes and some very slow trail riding in the mountains. Fenders are barely scratched at all.
:D