PDA

View Full Version : elka shocks????????????

04-19-2002, 08:40 PM
i have herd all u guys talking about elka shocks...were can i find information abouti these and are these quality shocks...compaired to works tripple rate frot shocks...
help please.

BANSHEEadam
04-19-2002, 09:59 PM
Call Colby and Dusty at C&D Racing(308-368-7805 I think) tomorrow or Monday. If I remeber right they are open tomorrow. Elka quality is higher than Works...there's another post about this on the steering/suspension page that goes into some detail. But just general knowledge, Works is at the bottom of the line. BUT.. they ARE very good quality, they just aren't..what the real hardcore racers would choose. For any recreational or play race rider, works would do just fine. I opted for the Elkas myself, with the deal I got from C&D. Elkas are a bit more costly, but if you plan on racing competitively that's probably the way to go. Alot of Works owners will tell you they are absolutely fine for racing, too, so it all comes down to your own opinion.

Go back and find other posts that deal with this..they won't be hard to find.
Adam

cdalejef
04-21-2002, 10:48 AM
Johnny, here is the info you are looking for. http://www.quadshopatv.com/elka.htm