PDA

View Full Version : Lil man is doing GREAT

dirtmomma
11-30-2004, 08:25 AM
Well I posted some of this in the racing section but thought I would post about lil man over here :)

He had his 2nd flattrack race this last weekend & did AWESOME!! He went out in his heat & got 1st he passed some lap riders w/ such grace it was great!! He'd come around the turn w/ it sideways a little LOL he went out in his main & took 1st too WHOOHOOOO he is doing soooooo good, I think it has really paid off holding him out last year & letting him get more seat/trail time, you can see his reflexes are great, when there is someone in front of him & they wobble or are too slow he is very good about going around them!! Also w/ the trail riding he can control it onthe lumpy bumpy track which it gets nasty!!!! Some of the kids out there you can tell thier parents just throw them on a quad & say have fun honey :rolleyes: :rolleyes: they're out there braffing the wall & can't drive in a straight line for NOTHING!! Thats the only thing I worry about w/ Trevor out there some OTHER kid taking him out!!
But he's pretty good @ avoiding them :) So this weekend is his 3rd race, we ordered a smaller rear sprocket for more top end but man I don't know he's already lapping LOTS of the class I don't want anyone to get hurt, plus they don't run for points anyway. He goes full throttle or NO throttle BUT I think he can control the throttle better now so we'll see about putting that on, it'll REALLY be a slug off the line LOL oh well guess he'll catch em on the straights hehehe
WEll I should have a pic next week I ordered one of him & it's a good one ;)