1) Remove ALL bearings, seals, nuts and bolts etc. if you dont
want it coated dont send it.

2) Include a color to part list along with return shipping
information and your user name

3) Payment may be made using check, paypal, money order or
visa/mastercard.

4) All payments should include return shipping. Return shipping
maybe slightly higher due to the fact that we cant just pile
your parts into a box like when you shipped them.

5) Frames can be shipped with the subframe taped or zip tied
inside the frame. When returned they will be shipped
seperatley.

6) Price qoutes are good for 30 days, with the cost of products
rising and falling there maybe slight differences from time to
time, but we will do our best to be consistant.

7) All parts sent should be cleaned and washed/degreased to
the best of your ability.

8) Remove all gaskets

CBW
11-30-2004, 07:59 AM
ahhhh come on,,,,,,but i really wanted my bearings coated so they will last longer.............LOL:cool: :devil:

Pappy
11-30-2004, 09:22 AM
i really dont mind if someone forgot to remove something, i do mind the $5 it costs to send it back when i forget to put it in the box of stuff when it is shipped out:p

JDiablo
11-30-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
i really dont mind if someone forgot to remove something, i do mind the $5 it costs to send it back when i forget to put it in the box of stuff when it is shipped out:p

that makes sense,but did you put my steering stem bearing c-clip back in the frame?:eek2: lol

Pappy
11-30-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by 300exrida
that makes sense,but did you put my steering stem bearing c-clip back in the frame?:eek2: lol

doh!:devil:

Shawn H
11-30-2004, 10:38 AM
Sorry Pappy:(

This has to be related to the box of parts I sent ya. I was in a big hurry and forgot to put a slip in the box with some instructions and shipping address. Parts were clean werent they, and Im sure I got every thing dissassembled?

Anyways get P/C LOL:ermm:

Thanks
Shawn

Pappy
11-30-2004, 07:20 PM
haha it wasnt to anyone in particulair. i just figured it would save time and multiple pm's/emails.

all of your parts snowgasm are in stripping now. if all goes as planned i will be shooting them early next week....infact your calipers are ready to shoot now:D

Shawn H
11-30-2004, 08:05 PM
You the man Pappy.
I cant wait whooo hoooo

Everything I sent ya trans red except the Subframe unless ya disagree with something?

Thanks
Shawn

Pappy
11-30-2004, 08:08 PM
the only 2 things i dont really like trans colors on....

lower arms and calipers. 400ex calipers are gravy, but the 450R has such deep recesses that it could be difficult. ( i can do them but difficult:p )

id say use a neutral color on the calipers...black..silvervein, gun metal etc

the lowers are going to get fubar no matter what color you choose...i can go either way on them. the trans colors are just so clean looking that they will show any wear but if trans red it is then ill add clear for one more layer of protection for you

Shawn H
11-30-2004, 08:44 PM
Ok Go Gun metal Gray (that looks kinda Black right) on the calipers and Trans red with the extra clear Sounds good.:cool:

Ya got a close up pic of the Gun metal Gray?

Pappy
11-30-2004, 08:51 PM
not a real good one. it looks black in someways, deep dark silver in full light. i havent had one person see it in person that didnt look like this-->:eek:

Bush0102
12-01-2004, 11:29 AM
pappy could you post your shipping adress and paypal info?

quadrcr87
12-01-2004, 10:05 PM
How much does it ussualy cost to ship a frame and where can i go to ship?

Pappy
12-02-2004, 01:02 AM
most folks use UPS. prices can range between $18 and $60 depending on where you are in the country. the majority of my work comes from the mississippi river and east (u didnt think i could spell at 3 am...lmao) but i have recieved work from the west coats....even australia:eek2:

the post office also offers shipping for this type of product, along with fed ex, and the new company dhl

CTmxyfz
12-10-2004, 03:48 PM
pappy, what color is your swinger?

JDiablo
12-10-2004, 04:09 PM
gun metal grey,my swinger and a couple other parts are done in the same color and i absoulety love the color,it goes from a black and when it hits the sunlight or regular light correctly it shimmers with silver:eek2: :devil:

Pappy
12-11-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by CTmxyfz
pappy, what color is your swinger?

its very close to your front caliper color, the powder comapny tweaked that color and what they ended up with is gun metal grey. its a touch lighter then your calipers but has the same effect with regard sto changing color in differing light

CTmxyfz
12-27-2004, 07:28 AM
Hey, pappy. I have a few more price quote questions for you if you can ever got on AIM soon. Ill just be sending everything to you. frame, subframe, lower a arms(trying to get uppers chromed), front hubs, swinger, motor mounts, rear plastic brackets, oiltank, and maybe spindles. I just need to chat with ya on prices for a few new things one more time. I got some work for ya to do though.;) all the chassis components willl be hammer tone black, motor mounts red, oil tank chrome. Whats your ETA on doing parts right now? Im hopeing for you to get the stuff the 2nd week of january.:)

Pappy
12-27-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by CTmxyfz
Whats your ETA on doing parts right now? Im hopeing for you to get the stuff the 2nd week of january.:)

this time of year time estimates go out the window. i am only behind on 1 frame as of today but i have about 15 in the works. yours being previously pc'd would be the only delay i could think of.

CTmxyfz
12-27-2004, 07:58 PM
oh ok. ill send you a PM soon tomorrow about all the costs you have given me and the new ones i need.;)