PDA

View Full Version : mini quads at 12 hours??????

Johnny & Monica
11-30-2004, 12:42 AM
I just read this on ******** so I thought I'd post it here too.............................

What are your thoughts on having mini quad racing at the 12 Hours and maybe a 6 Hour or two? John says that the 6hrs of PA will start after noon, so why not run an hour or hour and a half mini quad race in the morning? The course could include the motocross section, and part of the woods course as well. The kids could run in 2 or 3 man teams as well if they wanted. We have not planned to do this at this point, but are taking it into considration.

Please share any thoughts you have. I know LT80 is all for it.

The kids think this sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be sure and post your thoughts so they'll know there is plenty of interest!!!!!!!!!

fastmini
11-30-2004, 05:05 PM
we would deffinatly race that. we are really excited there is so much interest in the mini quad racing scene. lets pick teams and go!!!!! who do we need to talk to to get the ball rolling?

Johnny & Monica
11-30-2004, 05:23 PM
Go to atv scene and post on the 12 hour forum or email Joe Tolle at ********.com
We sure would like to see a race at the 6 hours of Missouri!!!!!!!

Bergy
11-30-2004, 08:51 PM
The newly renamed (formerly Wisconsin Quad Series) Great Lakes Quad Racing Association is involved with the 6hr race to be held in WI. We are having an association meeting this weekend and I will be sure to bring up the ideas of a mini & jr class at the 6hr race here. I figure we could run them before the big quads start or possibly at intermission. Utilize the MX portions and some of the woods as well. I will keep everybody informed. It's a good chance as our races draw a huge # of mini and junior class riders. Sometimes qualifiers in both classes for the MX races.

Arctic Cat Dad
11-30-2004, 09:06 PM
This would be awesome. They are having on in Pa. to aren't they.We should be able to get a couple of youth rider from here to race with little man. He would love that.

Johnny & Monica
11-30-2004, 10:04 PM
Hey Bergy Do you know if the 6 hour races are gonna be like a series and for year points for the big guys anyway???

Bergy
12-01-2004, 05:45 AM
That's a good question. Hopefully Fast Trak will be releasing more info soon.