PDA

View Full Version : ??Mini quad racing at 12 Hours and perhaps a 6 Hours of ATV America race??

BIG2STROKER
11-29-2004, 11:45 PM
Fast Track Promotions is in need of your input. We wonder if there would be an interest in mini racing at a 6 Hours and perhaps the 12 Hours of ATV America in 05.

We are considering running some youth classes at the PA round in the morning before the big bikes. The track would incorporate the motocross section and part of the woods section. We may make the track shorter for the minis, just to keep things more together and under watch.

The kids race could go for an hour or hour and a half and they could run a two or three man team format just like the big quads.

This is just an idea at thes point. We need your input and ideas before we go any farther with plans. Please post your ideas at the following link. We need as much input as possible.

http://********.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33380#33380

Thanks for your help.

Pappy
11-30-2004, 06:28 AM
id be onboard for a team:macho

Rico
11-30-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
id be onboard for a team:macho

I wanna be on your team and ride a pissed off Kesea from Hetrick.. can we do it...:confused: I'll just lie about my age, they'll never know..

Pappy
11-30-2004, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I wanna be on your team and ride a pissed off Kesea from Hetrick.. can we do it...:confused: I'll just lie about my age, they'll never know..

the age thing isnt an issue, but the 5 o'clock shadow might be:scary:

Rico
11-30-2004, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
the age thing isnt an issue, but the 5 o'clock shadow might be:scary:

Yeah I haven't shaved in about 2 months, so It might cause a problem..... LOL