PDA

View Full Version : New Products

Quad18star
11-29-2004, 07:21 PM
Well I seen someone on another website ask about this company and it's products , and I gave them my feedback on the subject , and I figured I might as well inform you guys about them .

The products go by the name RP Evolution .... I came across them this past spring at the Canadian ATV Nationals . Most of the top guys here in Canada are running these products now . Basically it is A-arms ( std and long travel) , Swingarms , Steering Stems , YFZ subframe braces etc . The designer Richard Pelchat ( ie RP) is one of the top MX racers here in Canada . He has put extensive R&D into his products , and it seems to be paying off . When I spoke with a few top racers at the ATV Nats here this past spring .... they all had nothing but good things to say about his products . The design looks nice and strong and seems to work well for everyone using them .

I figured I'd let you guys know about his products . Being he is Canadian and all the parts are manufactured here in Canada ... my best guess is , you guys could buy this stuff for pretty cheap ( your dollar being worth more than ours) . So check it out ... and let me know what you think .

www.splashndirt.com navigate through the site , and you'll find his products .