PDA

View Full Version : anodized beadlock rings????

ml450r
11-29-2004, 07:14 PM
Does anyone know where I can get anodized ring for douglas ultimate beadlocks. I am finishing my 450r and want the rings anodized candy red, I would like to just buy a set but I could send mine out to get them done if anyone knows somewhere that does this. Thanks

NacsMXer
11-29-2004, 07:55 PM
I could see the anodized rings getting scratched up pretty bad in the long run. You could do a search on Yahoo to find any shops that do anodizing in your area if you really want to do it. I think the best thing to do would be to send them to Pappy and get them powdercoated candy red. It would be more durable, probably much cheaper, and just be much less of a hassle for you in the long run.

Pappy
11-29-2004, 08:07 PM
actually anodizing would be better then pc. but when they do get scratched and beaten looking pc would be easier to re do

shiftmx218
01-09-2005, 07:30 PM
i ahve a full set of douglas ultimates that are anodized a copper color i got them for cheep cause the anodize did not stick in places but so far it hasnot scratched. later kk

4StrokeNewbee
01-09-2005, 07:43 PM
Checkers auto parts store sells a anodized kind of paint and it comes in candy apple red and other colors and it works pretty good after a season of racing it still looks good