PDA

View Full Version : Seen the new LRD 400ex pipe!!!

Giz400ex
04-19-2002, 07:09 PM
Everyone thats looking for a pipe?? Get the new LRD!! It looks GREAT and is really different than the old one. NAC's sells them for 465.00 chromed but the only part that is chromed is the head pipes.

Smoker
04-19-2002, 07:56 PM
They sound pretty good too, I'll be buying one eventually. My wife says otherwise, I've been spending a ton lately. It would be nice to see a dyno reading on one though, since some pipe manufacturers are doing that these days.:p

04-19-2002, 09:42 PM
LRD pipes are awsome... i have one on my raptor and i highly recommend them to anyone. If you get one take pics and enjoy the chrome for a few minutes... after that they turn blue and several different colors. but once you hear it and feel the power you dont care what color it is. I got mine from nac's too. Nacs is great i order everything i can from them, its been my experience they ship stuff to me faster than the other companies i've used.(rockymountain,denniskirk, and JL) A couple weeks ago i took my raptor to a mechanic to get the carbs rejeted and he told me that of all the raptors he has worked on he liked my LRD exhaust the best of all the complete systems(dont bash me here maybe he was just selling me down the road) becuase it added so much more bottem end.