PDA

View Full Version : kubota rvt or honda chuck wagon

Big Johnson
11-29-2004, 05:44 PM
i want to get either a honda chuck wagon or a kubota rvt and i can't decide and i can't find the prices tell me what yall think

Bush0102
11-29-2004, 05:47 PM
Check out the Gator HPX...we test drove the kubota on the farm...it ran a little smoother than the gator but it was too top heavy and was really expensive. We wound up getting the diesel hpx gator...and i love it! we use it every day.

kicken250x
11-29-2004, 06:02 PM
GET THE GATOR!!! ITLL ROAST EM!!! (as long as you have a little oil sitting around the shop....) just DONT do it in auto body...itll get you 3 days ISS...:o

mxdave28
11-29-2004, 06:03 PM
Here at the Fire Dept. we borrowed a kubota and turned into a what we called it the War Wagon. we loved it, great power adequite amount of room for what we needed. we didnt feel it was top heavy but we also didnt do any xtreme side hill climbing with it either hahaha. only thing we didnt like was the fact if you were cruzing along and then just completely let off the throttle you stopped RIGHT NOW! hahaha yea that made for a few interesting moments :D if i have them i will toss up some pics of what we created.

Bush0102
11-29-2004, 06:13 PM
i'll get some pics of the gator workin out at the barn tomorrow...

mxdave28
12-03-2004, 01:03 PM
ok finnally got the pics uploaded onto my puter...a local Kubota dealer loaned this kubota RTV900 for the week during the Crawford County Fair. we added a few minor things to it such as a red light and a board with 2 extinguishers mounted on it. we also carried a set of irons, ems/O2 kit and the fire gear for whoever was assigned to that unit during the day. It worked out awesome for us and in fact it cut down response times dramaticly for quick knockdowns before the actuall Rig got there.

mxdave28
12-03-2004, 01:04 PM
another shot :macho