PDA

View Full Version : 2001 ZX-6R 4,200mi Bal, Fact. Warr. Remaining 9/05!!!!

wanting to sell
11-29-2004, 05:37 PM
This bike is my baby.

Condition is MINTY.

Color is Candy Lightning Blue.

Always rode in DRY weather.

Stored in the CLIMATE CONTROLLED Garage built into my house.

It has NEVER been down, laid over, dropped or whatever else you care to call it, thats right guys/gals it has NEVER even had a driveway bump over. God is good! <><

4,200 ORIGINAL MILES. The balance of the Factory Extended TRANSFERABLE TO NEW OWNER Warrenty is good until 9/05!!!!

New bike for a fraction of the cost!

Whats done to it:
1.)I shaved the ugly back fender off.
2.)Carbon Fiber Muzzy slip on.
3.)Dark Tint Double Bubble screen. (Still have factory exhauxt and screen)
4.) LP REAL Carbon Fiber belt buckle/tank guard.

The only thing I would get after another 1/4 to a 1/2 season would be a new back tire, everything else is perfect. PA Inspection is good until ummmmm.....middle 2005. I forget the month but it's not gonna need one for a while. (I'm upstairs and the bike is in the garage.) Oh, and the sticker is on my UPPER left fork tube too. Much nicer when ya cant see it!

My Kelly Blue book has this thing for $5,080- with NO warrenty and a 10,000 mile allowance..... I think $5,000- is fair. All this bike needs is a rider, litterally, and as I will echo, a new back tire in a few months.

Reason for sale is that I'm buying an investment property and am moving stuff I do not really use. (obviously you can see its not ridden much!) I do not NEED to sell this bike for the record, but the cash from this sale will soften the blow a bit on the new rental property.

No test rides, but you are more than welcome to come and see it, and hear it. I am in the South Central, PA area and only a few minutes from major highways and the PA turnpike from anyplace you could be coming out of.

If you are seriously interested, and not just kicking tires, you may call my mobile extension and leave a message if I do not answer. I will return your call, and folks, please leave a call back number. "Hey, some people forget." (Laugh)

To be straight up, I do not have the time in my schedule to crate and ship this bike. I preffer that the buyer picks it up at my residence. I also have a notery about 3-5 minutes from my house. Plus, I would like the buyer to see this beauty beforehand, you will probably offer me more money anyhow once you see it! (OK, embelishing here a bit)

Contact info:

Tom 717-808-6149 koblow79@hotmail.com

Don't have any pics, as I don't own a camera. (yet)