View Full Version : December Special

Pappy
11-29-2004, 05:07 PM
For the month of December:

Calipers :

Sent to us fully disassembled $20 each

Sent to us for complete disassembly, inspection, pc and reassembly $35 each

Prices include the caliper mount

we can also beadblast the caliper to get rid of all that grime if no coating is prefered $10 per caliper

*prices are for any solid color with clear.
** prices do not included parts that may be required (new seals etc)

QuAdEr 317
12-01-2004, 05:29 PM
pappy you gonna run a special every month? also you told me before but i forgot so sorry bout that how much is it for a set of rear rings? also you think it would look bad if the outter is powdercoated and the inner ring or reinforcemtn isnt? let me kno please thanks sorry bout all the questions

Pappy
12-01-2004, 05:47 PM
I will try and run a special every month.

right now..next month maybe a combined special with C & D Racing for powdercoated beadlocks!

Rings are $13 each if new, $16 if used.

They look great ...right up to the point you nail a friggon rock and take a chunk out of the ring...along with the bling:eek2:

QuAdEr 317
12-01-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I will try and run a special every month.

right now..next month maybe a combined special with C & D Racing for powdercoated beadlocks!

Rings are $13 each if new, $16 if used.

They look great ...right up to the point you nail a friggon rock and take a chunk out of the ring...along with the bling:eek2:

lol im sorry but are you being sarcastic meaning it aint worth it cuz they chip or it is n they look good? sorry bout that

Pappy
12-01-2004, 06:47 PM
i think it has to do with a few factors...(btw yes in some folks opinion it looks great)

the type of tire your run can help shield the ring from alot of normal abuse. some tires have a larger, bulging sidewall (like a razor 2) that keep alot of debris from contacting the ring.

the type of riding you do will be the largest issue. simply look at your rims now..if they show the battle scars of riding then imagine what it would look like if there had been powdercoating on there:p

technically the pc will last, but when you start removing chunks of the ring nothing will last:D