PDA

View Full Version : its mine now!!

dunnonuttin
11-29-2004, 03:48 PM
http://harobikes.com/bmx/sx-expert.php#

just got off the phone with the bike shop and ordered one and dad is goin to pay for it tomorrow. got it in royal blue. $300.00
im gonna love it especially when i get on the track and smoke everyone

ny300exrider
11-29-2004, 04:23 PM
cool, alot different than my style of bmx!

Destructo
11-29-2004, 07:32 PM
I raced BMX for about 7 years a long time ago when I was a kid, went to the grands a few times and did the whole National thing, it was fun, but I got burned out and then got a dirt bike but never did any MX.

roostin_dale
11-29-2004, 07:40 PM
Not at nice as my bike:devil: lol im j/p thats cool...

I got a GT Power Series 1...I use to race a little BMX...

Destructo
11-29-2004, 07:43 PM
I had a full titanium frame and forked bike with 3 peice cranks, I forgot what the hubs were, maybe Crutch? Sold the hubs for 200 bucks, they had stopped making them and were a hot item.

Since I raced when I was little very light bikes were the hot ticket and I had the lightest bike that could be built, I owe all that to my dad.

Mxjunkie
11-29-2004, 09:00 PM
when i was thinking about racing bmx i almost got a royal blue sxpro http://harobikes.com/bmx/sx-pro-xl.php but, i stuck to dirt jumping and street, i have a haro x4, haro zippo and haro revo mag

the backtrail has about 600 dollars in it right now :D

mudslingingurl9
11-29-2004, 09:09 PM
awesome....i member when i got my first bmx bike....haro mirra 540 air, before i got a 4wheela that wuz all i ever did....congrats :)

dunnonuttin
11-30-2004, 02:54 PM
im still building on jus one jump right now. i wanna try to do a vertical superman travis pastrana style but i know thats not gonna happen. im ready to start moding up the haro when it gets in prolly around christmas if i can get some money but sein how im unemployed right now and since the bike was 300 plus tax, im definately not gettin it outta my parents. the first thing im gonna do is put a 49 tooth crupi chain ring on it on get a flip-flop hub and put a 14 tooth sprocket on back. the only goodies on my dyno are some x303 rims and crupi bars