PDA

View Full Version : lrd or ct racing

04-19-2002, 06:21 PM
I think i am going to send my motor to either ct or lrd. Both said it will only take 3-4 weeks. Ct said they have heads all ready done and could exchange heads for 50 more. They said they are getting 46hp out of there high output 440 kit. Ct also said it is still very relaible and have had no problems with the kit. lrd says its 440 kit with 13.5:1 comp and bighead valves done says it will run with any 440 kit out there. The lrd kit is a little more. Has anyone had work done by either of them if is so how is it.

shook
04-19-2002, 06:53 PM
DEFINATELY LRD High but do really good work.You should try HETRICKS RACING fast and very good priced and great people to deal with.

Giz400ex
04-19-2002, 07:03 PM
Don't go to CT!!!! Those guys there are a little bit sneaky over there. Gotta watch out for them!! I had some motor work done by them and it was a nightmare. NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!!! But, I'm pretty sure that there not the only ones out there.

04-19-2002, 07:59 PM
giz400ex what do you mean by sneaky. Did they not do what they said or did they do a bad job.

Giz400ex
04-19-2002, 08:43 PM
I had them do some motor work and I sent my cylinder, my rockers and my cam to them. Now, remind you that there are 4 rockers??? Well, they called me up to say the they only recieved 3 rockers...............B.S.!!!!!!! I am positive that those rockers where in there. There is no other place it could have been. When I took the rockers out they imediately went into a bag and then a box. They lost the rocker and I had to pay for another rocker then shipped to them. Instead of being 3-4 weeks it was 5-6 weeks. Overall it wasn't a very good experience for me and won't do it again.