PDA

View Full Version : 23' Weekend Warrior Camper/Trailer

baldwinmx450r
11-29-2004, 02:31 PM
My name is Ross Dantonio, the lucky winner of the Weekend Warrior Trailer at the 2004 ATVA MX/TT National Banquet. First off let me first thank Debbie, Doc Ragon, and Ray Christy for putting this great prize together as well as keeping all of us racers save at the track this season. I would love to keep this trailer, and if I raced alone I most deffinatley would. As I am sure some of you know my sister Katelynn Dantonio also races, and that is where the problem lies. The trailer is simply not big enough to carry all 3 race bikes and all of the parts, tools, generators, well you all know what we bring for a weekend of racing. This trailer is LOADED, Indoor and outdoor shower, Fuel tank with outside fuel pump, sizzor jacks, electric hitch jack, twin propane tankes, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, pantrey, stove with exhaust hood, Tv stand, heat, AC, Satalite TV, top of the line Sony Stereo system, + much more. Please email or instant message me for lots of pictures as well as prices rossdantonio@hotmail.com my aol sn is: nacsmx400ex Just to inform everyone I have a few plans in mind that will be used to improve the 05 moble medical unit as well as possably start a holeshot award or something along those lines for the 05 series.

Again please contact me at:

rossdantonio@hotmail.com
sn: nacsmx400ex
614-208-1589