PDA

View Full Version : LSR anti-fad nuts

simoniz
11-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Is anybody else having a problem with keeping there anti-fad nut tight. It doesn't how tight I tighten this thing it is coming loose before a complete race or a practice session. This is the second one that I have had this problem with. What in the world could be causing this problem???

K_Fulk
11-29-2004, 02:02 PM
Use a bunch of locktight on it. Or get a rpm.

QuAdEr 317
11-29-2004, 02:29 PM
i have had both rpm n lsr i like thr rpm better

Giz400ex
11-29-2004, 02:46 PM
I was having that prob also but come to find out that I wasn't putting enough ***** into it!!:) Hasn't loosen up since then (over a year so far):D

simoniz
11-29-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Giz400ex
I was having that prob also but come to find out that I wasn't putting enough ***** into it!!:) Hasn't loosen up since then (over a year so far):D

Thats not it. I tightened on so tight that it broke the threads. that sucked.

I called LSR today. They were NO help. Go figure.

wheeltrax
11-29-2004, 05:39 PM
I used one of the meszaro ones on my old 250, and it would not stay tight no matter what, and ended up toasting the bearings because it would never stay tight. I should have just stuck with the stock, i never had a problem with it. On the other hand, my 400ex has a meszaro axle nut on it too, and it stays tight fine.. who knows?

EvilJester400EX
11-29-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by simoniz
Thats not it. I tightened on so tight that it broke the threads. that sucked.

I called LSR today. They were NO help. Go figure.

I'll just bring my 400 to the races and let you steal that from me? :blah: Just do some crazy combo on it.. tighten it, super glue it, duct tape it, and loc-tite it. That might work? :macho lol, jk