PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if....

Bush0102
11-29-2004, 01:25 PM
You won $100 million off of Powerball???

I would buy a bunch of cool stuff, but not an excessive amount. Like i'd have some really nice quads, but i'd just have 1 or 2 sport quads and a really nice utility. Some people would buy every single quad made...thats just not me.

I can tell you this, though...i'd be living on about 3,000 acres somewhere in Tennessee...i would never leave this great state. And of course i'd host a huge EXriders party every year.

I'd have a nice house, but it wouldnt be humongous. My barn would be bigger than my house- i'd probably use half of it for horses and the other half as a garage.

I'd finally become a contributing memeber to exriders...ehh, atvriders.com...but i'd give ol' harlen quite a bit more than the 20 bucks.

i'd have an older farm/work truck, a nice daily driver truck, a nice SUV to travel with, and a fast vintage american sports car.

I'd give a bunch to charity and area churches who need the money. My parents would be able to retire where they wanted, and i'd take care of my brothers. I'd probably get married too.

Finally, i'd invest a lot for my future and for my future family members.

Most importantly, i'd finish my education. Just in case.

sam the brave
11-29-2004, 01:29 PM
most of it would go to the bank
some to cancer reserch
and i would build my self a yfz450 with all the mx goodies

MY450R
11-29-2004, 01:55 PM
i would have everything that i never had
f1 mclaren
360 modena
m12
vector
enzo

acold7dusta
11-29-2004, 02:39 PM
id prolly have 3 bikes: one for the trails one for the track...start racin and buy a cr 500 for the dunes...then id buy a 450r for goofin around (of course all four would be pimped) couple of high powered sleds, jetskis, crotch rockets, decked out computers and gaming system and.... of course a highly modified hummer, and a highly modified murcielago, and of course my own mansion, but since im 16...looks like none of this will come true for a LOOONG time

genxracer
11-29-2004, 03:58 PM
I would buy a large pizza... a 6 pack.....and those 2 chics in your avitar:devil: jump on my new jet, fly off to some dunes on the west coast, have every friend and family member i could think of picked up and flown out also (I'll pay each of there salary's for at least a month) Waiting for us at the dunes would be a huge fleet of quads.... have SHIFT, ALPINESTAR, and ONEAL on hand to make sure everyone is fitted with gear. Have the top 10 pros flown in for lessons and a race (they let me win and like it :D )
Thats just for starters.....you guys gotta think bigger than buying a couple quads. 100 million???? COME ON

11-29-2004, 04:10 PM
NUDIE BARS:devil:

j/k

i would probably buy a 450R pimp it out for mx and have an awesome time. and i would probably give a lot to my parents seeing how the gave so much to me.:)

MotoX3
11-29-2004, 04:14 PM
pay off all my families debt,donate some to charities and what not...then of course do the man thing....buy beer:devil: ....and then id buy one of those huge inflateable red bull cans...man ive always wanted one

Bush0102
11-29-2004, 04:20 PM
I'd want one of those coors light twins commercials filmed at my house...and then keep the twins:devil:

K_Fulk
11-29-2004, 05:33 PM
I would sponsors a few riders, Semi and all. Buy a bunch of land, Houses for my parents and parents in law. Thats the main stuff I would at least.

416exmx
11-29-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by genxracer

Thats just for starters.....you guys gotta think bigger than buying a couple quads. 100 million???? COME ON

think what uncle sam is gonna get though..

This probably sounds weird but money can’t buy happiness, pride, or respect (well it probably can, but...). I was setting here thinking about what I would do with 100million. What would you do after you bought everything you ever wanted? Yeah it would be great until the new wore off. You know you wouldn’t work, and would just lie around, eat, watch a huge *** TV, boss the servants around and such. It wouldn’t be a healthy lifestyle for most. Also a man should take pride in what is earned, whether it is easy money or hard earned. Winning the lotto is luck... I would rather look back and see what I have earned rather than what I lucked out with.... Also you will have tons of friends whom actually love you to death but cuss you behind your back and won’t really have respect for you or your lucky winnings.... I don’t know, I would never turn down 100million, but I think a person would be happier with a lesser amount, say 1million or under. That way, you have plenty to have fun with, but if you work it right that 1million will take you as far if not further than the 100million ever would... JMO

Bush0102
11-29-2004, 06:11 PM
good thoughts! Thats why i would finish school and give so much away....it would actually make me do something

Smokin 440
11-29-2004, 06:15 PM
First i would build a decent house, a rather large shop, and a storage shed... i would finish school hit up tech school, and just buy cars, trucks, cycles, wheelers to work on... the main thing i want is the shop, equiped with mills, cnc machines, car lifts, and lots of tools. All i would do is fix or fabricate... my dream job...

Ericthered rdr
11-29-2004, 06:19 PM
I would Buy .......
a waterfront house on the Chesapeake bay
a bunch of boats
a bunch of cars and trucks pimped to the max
some nice quads to be pimped by BK performance (aka Pappy)
an early twenties female health trainer:blah:
Guns....lots of guns
My sisiter is a travel agent.... man the comision checks she would make off of me:devil:
Lots of hunting and fishing expiditions
boobie bars..... hell I'd buy one:devil: :blah:
Property.....lots and lots of property to ride on... and pay a bunch of mexicans to pick up all the damn rocks on my trails:D
set my kids up with killer schools
and let the wife spend the rest

BTW this is why we buy lottery tickets.... the thrill of what if.... :macho

"LOTTERY A TAX ON PEOPLE WHO ARE BAD AT MATH"

jvd182
11-29-2004, 06:21 PM
i would open up a dealer ship and a racing team.... build custom quads and then make a gaint chain of dealer ships

wvspeedfreak
11-29-2004, 06:56 PM
I'd spend half of it on booze and wild women.......the other half I would just waste.:)

Honda4trax250x
11-29-2004, 06:57 PM
Id go pretty easy on it, buy some sick cars, quads and a nice house. Then I would bank the rest for an early retirement:blah:

Pappy
11-29-2004, 07:09 PM
i would buy a small country and tell everyone to get out:scary:

Quad18star
11-29-2004, 07:11 PM
What would I do with 100 million ..... hrmm ... is that Tax free ?? :blah:

With that amount of money , I'd get my parents whatever they want . I know they wouldn't ask for a penny .... but I'd take good care of them . My old man would get his Caddy STS , Mom would get her Mustang and Firebird . I'd get them their dream home ... Log cabin on a lake .

The rest of my family would all have their homes paid off and all be driving new cars . My cousins would have their education paid for .

I'd for sure help out my friends with education and new vehicles .... cuz I know who my true friends are ... the ones that stick by you threw thick and thin .

For myself ... I'd have a new home ... designed the way I'd want it ... on a couple hundred acres of land . Have a few horses also . I'd be driving in a new Chevy Silverado .... I don't want anything too classy .... I'm not that type of person .

Lots of the money would be donated to charity and to many research organizations trying to fight deseases . Who needs all of the 100 million anyways right?? It's got better uses in trying to find cures that will help millions of people .

I'd be investing some also for when I have children .

That's how I fantacize about winning the lottery . LOL . I'm keeping my fingers crossed !!!!

n00b on a 400ex
11-29-2004, 07:13 PM
id go and buy ethiopia, then hire a foreign mercenary army, then have a real big bloody war against somalia, botswana, and zimbabwe, plus id use nuclear weapons, and when the UN comes in, id say i was captured by insirgents on a buisness job.

Bush0102
11-29-2004, 07:20 PM
:eek2:

MotoX3
11-29-2004, 07:21 PM
oh and i foregot....i would first buy a house thats not to tall but pretty high....have a 20 foot pool...jump off the roof.....get a foam pit,flip fittys....and drink beer and chase women after all that fun...oh yeah and buy taco johns

TGW_400ex
11-29-2004, 07:23 PM
450r and deck it out
CBR600RR
prolly buy a crf250r and get a pire for it
Get a 250r and deck it
Lift my truck
then i guess put the rest in the bank

roostin_dale
11-29-2004, 07:30 PM
I would first off give about 50 grand to my parents...just because they raised me...

Then I would build one hybrid crf quad, one yfz, and one 450r...plus a rig like Korry Ellis' to haul them. :devil:

11-29-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
I would first off give about 50 grand to my parents

cheap *******

we're talking 100 million bucks

j/k

roostin_dale
11-29-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by sEX
cheap *******

we're talking 100 million bucks

j/k

oh chit, i thought it said $1,000,000 not $100,000,000 :eek2:

11-29-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
oh chit, i thought it said $1,000,000 not $100,000,000 :eek2:

lol

n00b on a 400ex
11-29-2004, 10:50 PM
id take a sh|t on $100 bills and give them to poor people :devil:

hondarider2006
11-30-2004, 12:24 AM
I think we all sit here and say what we would buy...but if we actualy DID get that much money...I don't think we realize how much our lives would change. We wouldn't just be the average "joe" anymore. Our lives would be totally differnt...I really couldn't say what I would do with it. One of them things that would have to happen to find out:p

Bubba
11-30-2004, 04:45 AM
i wouldnt want people to know i had that much money. You would notice that you would have alot more friends after you hit the lottery. I think i would just fix everything that needs fixing around here, and maybe buy some tic tacs(orange) then pay all my parents stuff off, then bank it.