PDA

View Full Version : Monroe flattrack week 3 results!!

dirtmomma
11-29-2004, 07:14 AM
Ok well the Sandvig Racing/Pellham Timbersports team had a AWESOME night of racing
We started out w/ the PeeWee's we had my boy Trevor & Maggiesboy's son Brandon they went out & got 1st(Trevor) & 2nd(Brandon) in the heat & finished the same in the main, Trevor was cruising!! He passed a few lap riders & it was awesome watching he did clean passing & even got it sideways in the turns LOL he is LOVING it out there we have a smaller rear sprocket for him on order now he'll have MORE top end :macho he'll be cruising around the track LOL
Now for DJ :) He had a tough night on the 300 LOL, he got last in the heat, he spun it out twice!! So that put him in the B main & he was in 1st that whole race till the last lap he bobbled & 2nd place got around but he ended up 2nd so that was alright!
On the 450 he did AWESOMEEEEEEE He got 1st in his Heat & 2nd int he A main, he was riding it great, we put some 18" rears on it w/ some wheel spacers & it handled great & hooked up great also!! I'm VERY proud of him in this class he's running w/ the "big boys" I told him last week that I bet he did better this week & I was right hehee
Bill (maggiesboy) raced also & did AWESOME!!! Bill took 2nd in the heat & 2nd in the main, right behind Randy from Randy's Ring & Pinion now thats something to be proud of I think :):) Racin LOTS & LOTS of $$ there ;)
My brother Bobby got hosed in his main :( he got 2ns in his heat, 1st int he B main, moved up to the A main & was in 2nd until 2 riders got tangled & for some reason they red flagged the race & then he ended up 5th :( oh well he's getting better too!!
My nephew Justin did good, but was running some different tires(A racers) & just don't think it was hooking up as good, but he went out & got 3rd in his heat & 4 or 5th in the main, off the start in the main he was against the wall & when he launched his left rear tire hooked big time & he drove right up the wall but he held on to it & continued on & picked off a few riders before the checkered flag!! My other nephew Austin(50-65cc class) ended up 5th & 5th we're hoping he will be on a different quad next race his POS just isn't cutting the cake, he's gonna ride my nieces LEM Cayman so that'll be cool!!

So all in all it was a good night some GOOD racing!! We came home w/ 3 tropies :) I REALLY wish I could put my vids online you alll would get a kick out of Trevor sliding his LEM sideways in the turns LOL

I'll post some still pics in a few OK these pics are TERRIBLE sorry but here's one of my oldest son DJ (left), Bill(Maggiesboy),& his son Brandon w/ thier trophies! My lil man was gone by the end of the night so didn't get his pic this time :( It was really foggy & COLD COLD COLD so the camera wasn't doing well LOL
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid148/pb2d4cdde1ce3b798a7007a51b24e7bfc/f616ac1d.jpg[IMG]

dirtmomma
11-29-2004, 08:09 AM
Here's DJ waiting to go race on my 300 :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid148/p8bb58d31fa53df7dbeb4daf57ec252f8/f616ac11.jpg

Thats all the pics I have, besides I wouldn't torture you anymore w/ crappy ones I get hehehe

QuadJunkies
11-29-2004, 09:44 AM
Congrats!!!! Sounds like that boy can race on any kind of quad!! :p ;)