PDA

View Full Version : TRICKED OUT (((Post What Ya Got)))

Built400ex
11-29-2004, 01:51 AM
(((((( TRICKED OUT ))))))))) post what ya got!! :p:blah: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LazeR
11-29-2004, 01:57 AM
Not a bad wheelie, but wheres your helmet man ?

Rules

4. Feel free to attach ATV related pictures to you posts. Pictures of riders without helmets will be deleted - riding without a helmet is very dangerous and is an activity strongly comdemned by EXriders.

markk
11-29-2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by LazeR
Not a bad wheelie, but wheres your helmet man ?

Rules

4. Feel free to attach ATV related pictures to you posts. Pictures of riders without helmets will be deleted - riding without a helmet is very dangerous and is an activity strongly comdemned by EXriders.

I 2nd that, That looks like a road riding king there!!!!!!! Those tires are slicks!

44oEX
11-29-2004, 04:59 AM
people just never learn.

Hondadudeehhhh
11-29-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by 44oEX
people just never learn.

yes they do, when they end up in the emergency room

YFZ450Ridr
11-29-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
yes they do, when they end up in the emergency room

sometimes it takes more than one visit:rolleyes:

Ridin' Jesse
11-29-2004, 02:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/mentalathome/Picture009copy.jpg

.......:rolleyes: lol helmet yeah...but the only time i dont wear it is when im doin wheelies in my yard...i wear it ALL the rest of the time

markk
11-29-2004, 02:12 PM
Iv gota helmet just like that!!!!!

U really do need your helemt I saw my buddie ridding wheelies in his yard, ON his little old 300ex and he had a good one, so he headed down the road, and ate CHIT, We ended up takin him to the ER and they fixed up a a few fingers that where broken and road rash on his FACE (no helmet) back, belley and knees/legs!

Just be smart and put it on man, Its well worth the time!

Built400ex
11-29-2004, 02:26 PM
There are Two types of riders .... people that can ride and have skill and people that crash and go to the emergancy room. ive personally been once and i take my time while learning new tricks so i dont bust my ***** like an idiot!!!!!:p :p :eek2: :blah: :blah: :rolleyes: :blah: :blah:

Bush0102
11-29-2004, 02:27 PM
but you're still an idiot because you dont wear your helmet.

speaking of no helmets, i just saw that gretchen wilson video with her and those 3 other guys riding around in the mud on utilities without helmets...way to represent the atv industry well:rolleyes: you can tell by looking at her she has no idea what shes doing on a quad...

Built400ex
11-29-2004, 02:32 PM
i dont have to worry about busting my head open in my front yard be sides i do SLOW wheelies it takes much more skill that smackin the throttle!!!!!!

chucked
11-29-2004, 02:32 PM
hahaha, what a moron, sorry but you could be the best rider in the world and it could be as easy as someoen running into you that could end it all.

ask mike250r about his cousin, or watch the show he was on, on discovery health. You will wear a helmet from then on.....

sly400ex
11-29-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Built400ex
There are Two types of riders .... people that can ride and have skill and people that crash and go to the emergancy room. ive personally been once and i take my time while learning new tricks so i dont bust my ***** like an idiot!!!!!:p :p :eek2: :blah: :blah: :rolleyes: :blah: :blah:

At first I thought, hey give the kid a break...but after your reply above, you truely are DUMB!

theTman
11-29-2004, 03:09 PM
take that pic down u idiot!!!:rolleyes:

big_poppa49
11-29-2004, 03:12 PM
here's my .02

Only time I DONT think you should wear a helmet is if you are putt putting around riding a small child or your kids such as myself around the yard. Mainly b/c your not doing any stunts and you are not going fast at all. OTHERWISE, I would wear one. And just riding a short slow wheelie I believe I would wear one. Built..., your day's a comin' brother...http://mindscraps.com/s/contrib/edoom/blowingup.gif

watts16
11-29-2004, 03:18 PM
my cousin was on a predator doing a 4th gear wheelie and bit it HARD he hit a pot hole and went in the ditch. 2 weeks in the hospital and 67 stitches and a broken leg.
always where a helmet

greg

MXEDUP337
11-29-2004, 07:29 PM
What a great example bro....what if a lil kid is on here and see's that? Its people like you that get ATV's banned or more annoying laws.

Destructo
11-29-2004, 07:41 PM
Indian Larry was VERY good at doing tricks, probably way better than your wheelies in the yard, he didn't wear a helmet and now hes dead... You can still spill your brains in the dirt, probably not riding a wheelie in first gear, but what if you stood the quad up and it somehow came over and landed on you and those nice renthal or tag bars happens to split your skull open?

Yeah, pretty picture, I don't care who tells you that a quad won't come over on ya, there is a possibility it will, nothing in life is 100% for sure.

bulkdriverlp
11-29-2004, 07:49 PM
why is there 18 threads and only 1 picture??

TRX250rRacer31
11-29-2004, 07:54 PM
here is a hott trick ---

http://shadow.bikepics.net/picofday/pic-of-day-11-29-s.jpg

LazeR
11-29-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by TRX250rRacer31
here is a hott trick ---

http://shadow.bikepics.net/picofday/pic-of-day-11-29-s.jpg

And yet, another hot helmet :rolleyes:

TRX250rRacer31
11-29-2004, 08:00 PM
my bad that isnt mine, i got it off of bikepics.com

didnt realize that..... :eek2:

Built400ex
12-08-2004, 12:46 AM
ok i see you guys im sorry it was a mistake and i apollogize for posting i kinda got my foot in my mouth after the fact i'll post some new pics later

spud400ex
12-08-2004, 11:51 AM
this complaining is what turns people away from message boards. and i would bet everyone on here has been stupid on a fourwheeler not wearing a helmet.

ill ride around the yard to get the 400 warmed up for a ride without a lid and usually do a few stoppies and wheelies. but when i go somewhere with a lot of other people riding i will wear a helmet becuase most of the other people are usually dumbazzes and go faster then they could handle the quad. and just because someone doesnt wear a helmet doesnt mean they are not good riders. one guy i ride with at the dunes never wears a helmet and is way better then most of the people i ride with.

44oEX
12-08-2004, 11:55 AM
nobody ever said that if you don't wear a helmet you can't ride. we just said that if you ride with no helmet your DUMB

LazeR
12-08-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by spud400ex
this complaining is what turns people away from message boards. and i would bet everyone on here has been stupid on a fourwheeler not wearing a helmet.

ill ride around the yard to get the 400 warmed up for a ride without a lid and usually do a few stoppies and wheelies. but when i go somewhere with a lot of other people riding i will wear a helmet becuase most of the other people are usually dumbazzes and go faster then they could handle the quad. and just because someone doesnt wear a helmet doesnt mean they are not good riders. one guy i ride with at the dunes never wears a helmet and is way better then most of the people i ride with.

im not saying i have never ridden without a helmet...the reason i made my posts though is because if you read the rules your not supposed ot put of pics w/o helmets, then some lil kid could get on and be like "O those bigger kids dont wear one i dont need one" type of thing. I wasn't trying to be a prick, just stating the 4th rule.

spud400ex
12-08-2004, 01:29 PM
im not saying i have never ridden without a helmet...the reason i made my posts though is because if you read the rules your not supposed ot put of pics w/o helmets, then some lil kid could get on and be like "O those bigger kids dont wear one i dont need one" type of thing. I wasn't trying to be a prick, just stating the 4th rule.

i wasnt directing it towards you i was saying that some people act like it is the worst thing you can do. more people need to read the rules so threads like this dont happen. just remember it is the persons choice and if they get killed it was from theyre mistake.

markk
12-08-2004, 02:12 PM
And yet, another hot helmet :rolleyes:

Its cool, he isn't really riding that, He is just sorta holding it there, And if a mini trail 50 gets away from him, he should be banned to his room anyways!

Built400ex
12-11-2004, 05:01 AM
BUMP

Florida400EX
12-11-2004, 07:28 AM
well heres my quad but i cant do anything on it cause of the darn full arm cast! broke my scaphoid over a 60 footer when a lapper decides to pull in front of my in front of teh launch.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/p4a9ebf47d7d3c8210d335aa98fd82a91/f622c79e.jpg

JR3
12-11-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Florida400EX
well heres my quad but i cant do anything on it cause of the darn full arm cast! broke my scaphoid over a 60 footer when a lapper decides to pull in front of my in front of teh launch.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid147/p4a9ebf47d7d3c8210d335aa98fd82a91/f622c79e.jpg

holy chit bro i b roke my scaphiod b4 to full arm cast past the elbo had it on for 9 weeks went after 3 x rayed no went after 3 again x rayed still bad so after the 9th week hes like how does it feel im like fine its still not fully healed but it doesnt hurt anymore its the hardest bone to break in ur wrist and sucks healing it so jus do not move ur hand at all with the cast on

2002400ex
12-11-2004, 09:55 AM
Abour 5 years ago my cousin wrecked on his friends quad. He was not wearin a helmet. He was in a coma for over a month. He missed a whole year of school. He has double vision in his left eye and has brain damage and had quite a few stitches. Im just sayin, wear a helmet even if it is in your yard.

440ex2001
12-16-2004, 07:29 PM
http://my-rides.com/pics/77_16 http://my-rides.com/pics/77_13 http://my-rides.com/pics/77_21 Built these guys are right. We need to start wearing helmets all the time. Not just when we go to trails and tracks all the time. You never know what will happen. You never know when you will fall off the back of a quad while attempting a wheelie or when you will fall off doing a wheelie up hill and the quad will fall back on you:D ;) ;) I'm just playing around man. I have to hand it to you, you have the balls to ride good but no t the common since(no helmet)The scary thing is you have already had about 5 wrecks since you'vebeen riding(8 months) one that put you in the hospital and destroyed your knee and you still dont even think twice about wearing a helmet. After going to the track 2 weeks ago I'm buying achest protector and elbow pads to go with my helmet and boots. The key is to learn from your mistakes and take these guys advice because they are trying to help you out. I will be happy to buy you a helmet if you'll wear it. Let me know.

yamahonda
12-16-2004, 08:00 PM
http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/honda-400ex-03-bikepics-253628.jpg http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/honda-400ex-03-bikepics-253629.jpg http://predator.bikepics.com/pics/honda-400ex-03-bikepics-253631.jpg

dn1911
12-16-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
but you're still an idiot because you dont wear your helmet.

speaking of no helmets, i just saw that gretchen wilson video with her and those 3 other guys riding around in the mud on utilities without helmets...way to represent the atv industry well:rolleyes: you can tell by looking at her she has no idea what shes doing on a quad...

actually it wasn't even her part of the time. when she was out in the pit doing dohnuts it was her uncle. she said she wasn't comfortable on it.

Indian Larry's dead? i hadn't heard that. what happen?

Butters
12-16-2004, 09:34 PM
i always feel like helmets reduce what i can see and actually place me in more danger than what i would be in if i didn't wear one. but thats just my opinion so i guess feel free to tell me i'm wrong if you feel so inclined to do so. :)

user101
12-16-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Butters
i always feel like helmets reduce what i can see and actually place me in more danger than what i would be in if i didn't wear one. but thats just my opinion so i guess feel free to tell me i'm wrong if you feel so inclined to do so. :)

YOUR WRONG!!!!!!

n00b on a 400ex
12-16-2004, 11:04 PM
the only time ive been to the clinic was when i cut my leg open. yea shorts isnt the best idea but at least i wore a helmet! haha, better to have scars on the rest of your body then in your brain (ok, maybe not quite like that, but you get the idea)

yamahonda
12-16-2004, 11:13 PM
just a lil story bout my helmet... i was riding some trails one day and we went down this trail that had alot of limbs hanging low so we idled thru tucking to avoid the limbs... well a limb went into my helmet right in the opening wear my goggles are... stick was 1 around... well it had nowhere to go but inot my head.. pulled it out and rode rode with blood running everywhere .. i had 16 stitch put in right in front of my ear and they had to dig sticks out... but moral of the story is... if i would have not had a helmet on it would have just grazed me head but since i had a helmet on it had to go somewhere.. now this was a freak accident and i always wear my helmet even after that.. i was just glad it did not go into my eye.

not sure if you guys care bout the story just thought i would share... its kinda like seatbelts traping you in but most cases it will save you not hurt you but it could hurt you too...

yamahonda
12-16-2004, 11:15 PM
and also i don't say anything to an adult that don't wear a helmet.. only adults that don't have there kids wear helmets... darwins theory????.. we have to rid the dumbassery.......