PDA

View Full Version : You know what would be really cool?

Bush0102
11-28-2004, 09:45 PM
An NCAA Motocross league. Like schools had teams of riders and hosted races, man that would be sooo sweet. I thought about this on the way back up here from home. Yeah, its a long, boring ride...

wheeltrax
11-28-2004, 10:05 PM
I thought about that too, but i thought about it for like high school. I mean our school has all kinds of sports, but no racing. It would be really cool if there was like a high school series. Who knows? lol

LazeR
11-28-2004, 10:09 PM
That would be awesome, especially for high school. But that would mean creating more tracks and what not, and it isn't exactly a "team" type sport, so i dont know how you could rank it.

Bush0102
11-28-2004, 10:12 PM
Well set up a points system kinda like NASCAR, assign a point value for each finishing position, run like 3 or 4 racers from each school, add up the points, and then you have your overall winner.

This would take a lot of funding and student participation to make it work. Its not really feasible at all, but it would be easier on the college level than high school, just because of the funding issue.

LazeR
11-28-2004, 10:16 PM
I see what your saying about the points now. It really would be awesome if they could do something like that, but as much as i hate to say it, i doubt it could ever happen, just because of the liability issues! Yea other sports are dangerous, but MX, or even XC steps it up.